Part 11

Nehal: "JUNGKOOKKKK!!!!! "

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

( I was finding the direction of the bathroom for the past 15 minutes but I wasn't able to as I took mark with me too. I was running here and there when I heard a scream which was calling my name. I ran towards that direction when I finally found Nehal and the sight in front of me made my eyes pooped out of its socket. My heart dropped and the rage of anger took over my nerves. I quickly ran while screaming )

Jungkook: "MINHO!!! GET YOUR FU*KIN HANDS OUT OF MY WIFE."

(The fear tightening in her chest as minho hand clamped onto her arm. She struggled to pull away, but his grip was too strong. Just when she thought things couldn't get worse, a familiar voice cut through the air)

( Minho looked in front of him when Jungkook grabbed his collar and pinned him on the ground while he punched him numerous times making him bleed. The other guys tried to stop him but he beat them too while Mark helped Nehal and made her sit on the couch)

Jungkook: "I WILL FU*KIN KILL YOU... YOU PIECE OF A SHIT. HOW DARE YOU LAY EYE ON MY WIFE. THAT DAY I LET YOU GO BUT NOW JUST SAY BYE TO THIS FREAKING WORLD. YOU MONSTERS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE."

( He kept punching him without caring about anything. No one could stop him because he was stronger than those little dummies of Minho. He made his face completely bloody when Nehal stood up and ran towards him )

Nehal: "Jungkook stop... It's enough for him."

( He looked at her when his dark gleamy eyes became soft and he stopped. Meanwhile Mr Kim also came there and saw his son lying on the floor lifelessly)

Mr Kim: "Minho my child. What happened to you? Jungkook what did you do to my son?"

Jungkook: "Ask your son when he'll come to his senses and tell him that I JEON JUNGKOOK will definitely kill him if he lays his dirty little eyes on my wife ever again."

( He grabbed Nehal's bag and handed her and then he again grabbed it and asked her to follow him. They both left the house when he asked his driver to give him the car keys and he handed him. He asked her to sit and she obeyed him. He then took off his coat and put on her without touching her )

Jungkook: "Are you okay?"

(he asked, the concern in his voice at odds with the coldness in his eyes)

Nehal: " I don't know."

(He glanced at her, his expression a mix of irritation and concern)

Jungkook: "You should be more careful, not everyone will be around to save you."

Nehal: "But... why did you?"

(she asked, bewildered)

Jungkook: "Just because we don't get along doesn't mean I want to see you hurt. Besides, jerks like him need to be put in their place."

( he muttered, almost as if he hated admitting it. He started the engine and they left from there)

*TIME PASSES*

( They entered the bedroom when Nehal directly went into the bathroom. Jungkook then called her secretary)

Jungkook: "Miss Soojin book mine and Nehal's flight now."

Miss Soojin: "Okay sir as you say."

( He loosened his tie and lay on the bed )

Jungkook: "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have taken her.... Arghhhh"

( I entered the bathroom and took off my hijab. Unable to hold back, I dropped to my knees, broke down and cried loudly. I have never faced this situation in my entire life, yes I used to live alone but never in my life have I experienced this. The feeling was disgusting and horrible. That incident kept flashing in my mind, making me unable to bear it. )