Part 35

*2 MONTHS LATER*

(Two months later, Nehal was waiting for Emir at their usual spot. Burak was out of the city on a business trip, and Haneul was absent due to a family event. She sat in her wheelchair, glancing at her phone and the darkening sky. Suddenly, the heavens opened up, and a heavy rain began to pour down. Nehal quickly became soaked, struggling to shield herself from the downpour.As she shivered from the cold rain, she suddenly realized she was no longer getting wet. Looking up, she saw Taehyung standing beside her, holding an umbrella over her head)

Nehal: "Taehyung?"

( she said, surprised and relieved. As they both stared at each other for a while, the sound of the rain faded into the background. Taehyung's eyes held a depth of concern and warmth. He crouched down to her level, his expression serious)

Taehyung: "You shouldn't be out in this weather alone. Let me take you home."

(Nehal hesitated, feeling a mix of gratitude and embarrassment)

Nehal: "I don't want to trouble you... My brother is coming to pick me up."

Taehyung: "It's no trouble at all."

( He interrupted, his voice firm but kind)

Taehyung; "I was passing by and saw you. Let's get you out of this rain."

(With that, he carefully maneuvered her wheelchair, ensuring the umbrella covered her completely. They made their way to his car, as Nehal was struggling to get in the car taehyung moved to help her but she refused)

Nehal: " It's okay, I can do it myself, sorry I can't let you touch me."

(As Nehal struggled to sit in the car, Taehyung noticed two girls passing by and called out to them)

Taehyung: "Excuse me, could you please help us for a moment?"

(The girls, noticing Nehal's difficulty, quickly came over. With their assistance, Nehal was carefully and comfortably seated in the back of the car)

Nehal: "Thank you so much."

(Nehal said, her voice filled with gratitude. One of the girls smiled)

Girl: "No problem at all. Take care."

(Taehyung gave them a grateful nod before getting into the driver's seat. As he started the car and began driving, he glanced in the rearview mirror to check on Nehal. She looked a bit tired but relieved to be out of the rain)

Taehyung: "You're okay back there?"

( he asked gently. Nehal nodded, managing a small smile)

Taehyung: "Yeah, thanks to you and those girls."

Taehyung: "It's no trouble at all. Let's get you home."

( As they drove further, Taehyung noticed Nehal was completely soaked from the rain. The rain began to stop, and Taehyung pulled the car over in front of a mall)

Taehyung; "Wait here for a moment."

( he said, unbuckling his seatbelt)

Taehyung: "I'll be right back."

(Nehal watched as he hurried into the mall. A few minutes later, he returned with a shopping bag and handed it to her through the open car window)

Nehal: "What's this?"

Taehyung: "You're all soaked. You'll get sick if you stay in those wet clothes. I bought you something to change into. I'll step out of the car and wait outside. Don't worry, the car windows aren't seen through, so you can change comfortably."