Part 17

Jungkook: "Allhumdulliallah."

( Nehal looked at him with a stunned expression when he spoke )

Jungkook: "What? I'm an atheist so I need to express my gratitude to someone, even if it is your God as this was the moment i have been waiting for the past 5 years.."

( She slightly smiled)

Nehal: "Then you should thank him in a proper way."

( Jungkook frowned and spoke)

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Nehal: "Come with me."

( He nodded his head and followed her. They both entered their bedroom and went straight towards the bathroom while Nehal recited the bathroom Dua loudly)

Jungkook: "What was that?"

Nehal: " it's bathroom Dua, now wear you bathroom slippers."

( He obeyed her and they walked towards the sink when Nehal spoke)

Nehal: "Well, now I'll tell you how to do ablution."

Jungkook: "That thing which you do before praying your Salah."

( She nodded)

Nehal: "First recite Bismillah in your heart."

( He did that when she again spoke )

Nehal: "Okay now, have the intention in your heart to purify yourself for prayer."

Jungkook: "Prayer?"

Nehal: "Just do what I'm telling you."

(He obeyed her and closes his eyes when she spoke )

Nehal: "Now, first wash your hands up to the wrists three times, making sure to clean between the fingers, next, rinse your mouth three times, swishing the water around inside your mouth."

( Jungkook silently obeyed her words without asking any question as his heart wasn't allowing him to stop what she was telling him to do)

Nehal: "Then, sniff water into your nostrils and blow it out three times. Wash your face from the forehead to the chin and from ear to ear three times."

( He did what she was telling him to do )

Nehal: "Wash your right arm from the fingertips to just above the elbow three times, and then do the same for your left arm. Now wet your hands and pass them over your head, starting from the front to the back and then back to the front, once. Next wipe the inside and outside of both ears with the same wet hands, once. Wash your right foot up to the ankles three times, ensuring water reaches between the toes. Repeat with your left foot."

( He was down with the ablution when Nehal signals him to come out of the bathroom )

Nehal: "It is recommended to say the Shahada."

Jungkook: "Now what's that?"

Nehal: " Repeat after me, Ashhadu an la ilaha illallah ( I bear witness that there is no God )"

Jungkook: "Ashhadu an la ilaha illallah."

Nehal: "Wahdahu la sharika lahu wa ashhadu anna ( but God Allah there is none worthy of worship but Allah)"

Jungkook "Wahdahu la sharika lahu wa ashhadu anna."

Nehal: "Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu (and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)"

Jungkook: "Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu."

Nehal: "Done."

( She smiled )