Part 52

*2 HAPPY DAYS LATER*

(Two days later, early in the morning, Nehal came downstairs, her hair cascading over her shoulders in soft waves. As she entered the kitchen, the lively chatter came to an abrupt halt. Min-ji and the maids stared at her, some with their mouths slightly agape, others choking on their food in surprise. Min-ji was the first to break the silence, her eyes wide with astonishment)

Min-ji: "Woah, Unnie! Is that really you? Ahh, my eyes are blessed."

(Nehal chuckled at the dramatic reaction)

Nehal: "What's with this dramatic reaction? It's me, of course."

Min-ji: "No, the Nehal we know always wore a hijab. You look so different without it. Ahh, your hair is so pretty, and look at the color! Is it natural?"

(Nehal nodded, a shy smile playing on her lips)

Nehal: "Yeah, it's natural."

Juda: "Seriously, Unnie, you are the definition of beauty. No wonder Yousuf Oppa always loses his mind whenever he sees you."

(Nehal's cheeks flushed a soft pink at the compliment)

Nehal: "Oh, come on Juda, you're exaggerating it."

Juda: "No, really! Every time you walk into a room, he looks at you like you're the only person in the world."

Min-ji: "It's true, Unnie. His eyes light up, and he can't seem to focus on anything else."

(Nehal laughed, her heart warmed by their words)

Nehal: "Well, he's very special to me too. It's mutual, you know."

Juda: "I remember one time, he was talking with someone on the phone, and you walked in. He completely forgot what he was saying and just stared at you. It was the cutest thing ever."

Nehal: "I don't know how I feel about distracting him like that."

Min-ji: "Oh, I think he loves it. He always seems so happy when you're around."

Nehal: "Well, I'm glad. He deserves all the happiness in the world."

(Yousuf came downstairs, greeting everyone with a warm smile)

Yousuf: "Good morning and Assalamualaikum everyone. Nehal, today we have to go to the hospital. Be ready at 4 PM."

Nehal: "Okay, I'll be ready."

(The morning passed by with the usual routines. Min-ji and the maids bustled around the house, while Nehal and Yousuf enjoyed a quiet breakfast together. As the clock struck 4 PM, they both were ready to leave. They headed to the car and drove to the hospital. Upon arriving, they were directed to the office of Nehal's new doctor)

Dr Han: "Hello, Nehal. I'm Dr. Han. It's a pleasure to meet you."

(she said, extending her hand.Nehal shook her hand and smiled)

Nehal: "Nice to meet you too, Dr. Han."

(Dr. Han turned to Yousuf and shook his hand as well)

Dr Han: "And you must be Yousuf. I've heard a lot about you."

Yousuf: "Thank you, Doctor. We're hoping you can help Nehal with her leg recovery."

(She nodded, sitting down at her desk and motioning for them to sit)

Dr Han: "Of course. I've reviewed your case, Nehal. I believe we can start with a series of physical therapy sessions to strengthen your muscles and improve mobility."

Nehal: "I'm ready to give it my all."

Dr Han: "That's the spirit. I'm confident you'll make great progress."