Part 48

(Yousuf and Ozan stood on the shoreline, as they gazed at the breathtaking sunset. The sky was a canvas of oranges and purples. Ozan, holding his phone, flipped through some photos and showed Yousuf a picture of his family. Yousuf's eyes fell on a young woman)

Yousuf: "Is she your sister?"

(Ozan nodded with a warm smile)

Ozan: "Yes, that's my younger sister, Fatima."

(Yousuf smiled as he saw his sister's face in her as he studied the photo closely, noticing the striking color of her eyes)

Yousuf: "Her eyes are so pretty, MashaAllah. Is it genetic? You and your mom and dad also have one."

(Ozan chuckled)

Ozan: "Yes, it's quite common in my country for people to have eyes like hers."

(Yousuf's thoughts drifted to Nehal, and a soft smile spread across his face)

Yousuf: "You know, Nehal's eyes were the most beautiful I've ever seen. Hazel green, almond.shaped... you could get lost in them."

( he said, his voice filled with fondness as he pictured her in his mind. Ozan noticed the longing in Yousuf's voice and gently placed a hand on his shoulder)

Ozan: "Yousuf, my brother, why don't you perform Umrah? Any Dua made there is accepted. You can pray for your sister's recovery and for Nehal. If it's in their fate, it will be accepted. If not, you will have the strength to accept Allah's plan."

Yousuf: "Oh Allah, you have spoken the desire of my heart, I have been thinking about performing Umrah, wanting to see Allah's house. I was waiting to finish memorizing the Quran, but now that I'm free, this is the perfect time. I'm sure Allah will hear my plea."

Ozan: "That's the spirit, my brother. Trust in Allah's wisdom and timing."

Yousuf: "Have you performed Umrah yet?"

(His smile was tinged with sadness)

Ozan: "No, I haven't. It's because I wanted to go with my own money. I've been saving for the past year, but there's still more to save. My parents and sister have performed it, but I haven't. It's okay, though. When it's Allah's will, I'll go."

(Yousuf noded as they headed back. Meanwhile, at night, Nehal was busy revising the surah Hanuel had recently learned during their video call. After some time, the call ended, and Nehal made her way to the bathroom using her cane. She changed into her nightdress and let her hair down. While applying hand cream, she began to speak to Allah)

Nehal: "Allah, can I ask you something? When will I be able to walk without assistance? When will I be able to pray on my prayer mat like before? When will I be able to run freely again? When will I stop needing this wheelchair and this cane? When will I get married? When will I see Jungkook again? Will he ever become Muslim? You know I miss my mother so much, that rosary was the last gift from her and i lost that too."

( She let out a chuckle)

Nehal: "My beloved Allah, it's okay. I trust in Your timing and Your wisdom. I know that You have written my destiny, and I ask for the strength to remain patient and hopeful. Guide me, and grant me the courage to face whatever comes my way."

(The next morning, Yousuf arrived at his office and greeted everyone as usual. Miss Soojin followed him, carrying a clipboard with his schedule for the day. As Yousuf entered his office, he recited "Bismillah" and sat down in his chair. She told him today's schedule as he spoke )

Yousuf: "Miss Soojin, please book a flight to Saudi Arabia for tomorrow. Actually, make them two and arrange for a hotel as well."

(Yousuf instructed. Miss Soojin nodded and left the office to make the arrangements. After completing his office work, Yousuf called Ozan)