Part 36

(Jungkook and Yoona sat in the cozy office with Mr. Jeon, the warm sunlight filtering through the blinds. The three of them were deep in conversation about their upcoming trip abroad)

Jungkook: "I've been looking forward to this trip, dad. But I'm concerned about leaving the company."

(Mr. Jeon smiled reassuringly)

Mr Jeon: "Don't worry about a thing. I'll handle all the company matters while you're away."

Jungkook: "Are you sure?"

Mr Jeon: "Absolutely. You both deserve this time off. Enjoy your trip, and I'll make sure everything runs smoothly here."

Yoona: "Thank you so much, Uncle"

( Yoona said, relief evident in her voice)

Mr Jeon: "Don't worry in the end it's my company so I know how to handle it."

..............

(Meanwhile, Nehal navigated her wheelchair through the quiet corridor. The hall was nearly deserted, with only a few students scattered about, engrossed in their conversations. As she reached her locker, she began to put away her books. Suddenly, she sensed a presence around her. She looked up to see Sarah and her clique closing in on her, their expressions menacing)

Sarah: "Where's Haneul?"

(Sarah's voice cut through the silence like a knife. Nehal tried to keep her composure)

Nehal: "Haneul is in the teacher's office."

(she replied bluntly not bothering to look at them, her voice steady. Sarah's lips curled into a smirk)

Sarah: "It's good, I was planning to take revenge on Haneul for what she did to me. But then I realized, whatever she did was because of you. So, it's you who should face the consequences."

(Nehal's heart pounded in her chest as she faced the hostile group, wondering how she would get out of this situation. She tried to keep her voice calm)

Nehal: "What do you want from me?"

( she asked, gripping the edges of her wheelchair)

Sarah: "I want you to beg on your knees and ask for forgiveness."

Nehal: "And what makes you think that I'll do that? Don't waste my time and move away."

Sarah: "You will do everything that I'll tell you to do."

( Nehal chuckled while poking her cheek )

Nehal: "Listen, stop dreaming about it. You are no one to tell me what should I do or what shouldn't I. "

( just then Sarah grabbed her jaw tightly. Nehal quickly jerked away )

Nehal: "Why can't you just leave us alone? Don't you have any self respect."

(Sarah laughed, a harsh sound echoing in the empty corridor)

Sarah: "Because you need to learn your place, and we're here to make sure you do."

(Suddenly, Sarah lunged forward and grabbed the handles of Nehal's wheelchair, dragging her roughly to the corner. Nehal's heart raced as she struggled to maintain her balance. Sarah then grabbed her hijab harshly, causing her to hiss in pain)