Part 57 ( BONUS )

| 9 YEARS LATER |

(One early morning, Nehal was peacefully sleeping, unaware of the mischief brewing in the room. Yousuf, quietly handed a couple of markers to Zihan and Amira)

Yousuf: "Here, take these and show me your art skills."

(The two little troublemakers eagerly took the markers, slowly approaching their sleeping mom. They giggled silently as they doodled across Nehal's face. Mustaches, squiggles and stars. Yousuf tried his best to hold back his laughter but failed miserably, shaking with silent chuckles. After a while, Nehal stirred, groggily opening her eyes. In her sleepy voice, she asked)

Nehal: "Why are you guys here so early... and Yousuf, why are you laughing like that?"

(The moment she spoke, both kids burst into laughter, followed by Yousuf who couldn't hold it in anymore. Their maniacal giggling filled the room. Nehal, still not fully awake, sat up on the bed and narrowed her eyes)

Nehal: "You guys have gone crazy! Zihan, Amira, go change your night clothes, eomma will make your favorite breakfast."

(As she headed to the bathroom, Zihan whispered)

Zihan: "Appa, are you sure eomma won't scold us? It was your idea after all."

(Yousuf, pretending to be innocent, replied)

Yousuf: "It was my idea, but you guys did the drawing. So, technically, you're the ones at fault."

(Zihan gave him a shocked look)

Zihan: "What do you mean, appa? You can't betray us like that!"

(Before Yousuf could answer, they heard Nehal scream his name from the bathroom)

Nehal: "YOUSUF!!"

(She stormed out, with rage in her eyes)

Nehal: "What is all this? Who ruined my face?!"

(Yousuf quickly pointed at the kids)

Nehal: " Who's idea was that?"

( Zihan and Amira instantly pointed back at him)

Amira: "It was appa's idea!"

( Nehal, grabbing her slipper, jumped onto the bed with vengeance in her eyes)

Nehal: "That's it, Yousuf! You're done for!"

(Yousuf bolted from the room, laughing and shouting)

Youusf: "Zinoo, help your appa, please!"

(Zihan clapped and laughed while cheering)

Zihan: "Go, eomma! You can catch him!"

(As Nehal chased Yousuf around the house, swinging her slipper, Yousuf was dodging and weaving, laughing the whole time)

Yousuf: "Wallahi, I'm innocent! They were the ones with the markers!"

Amira: "Appa, you're so slow! Eomma's gonna get you!"