We continue looking around. As the sun starts to set. I start noticing a peachy coloured glow. I roll my eyes turning to Y/n as her coloured scales start glowing, with the large orange streak front he forehead to her nose as well. I scoff as she looks around aimlessly.

Gross.

"Can't you turn that stupid glow off?"

"Can you tell your mouth to stop filling up with spit?"

"Gross"

"Exactly. Shut up" She huffs.

I sigh, rubbing my eyes, but continue moving.

As the sun officially sets. And y/n is a glow stick. I start hearing some faint talking? I furrow my eyebrows, signaling that Bumpy should walk in that direction.

"There taking Tiff and Mitch to main street?" I hear brooklyn say. I smile widely. Bumpy walks through the bushes but I see Yasmina!! I grin as she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Ben?!" She yells with a smile. Y/n pokes her head around me, looking down at Yaz. Making her scream.

"What's she screaming for?" Y/n asks as we jump off Bumpy but I just ignore her.

"This is what we've been trying to tell you!"

"Hi fadula" I chuckle. But groan as Y/n stands infront of me, smelling Yasmina.

"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!! GUYS!!" She shouts.

"She'll be done in a sec chill Yaz" Kenji chuckles.

"What is this thing?!"

Y/n stops then crosses are arms.

"Thing? I'm not a thing" She huffs.

"You are definitely something" I tsk walking past her to give Yaz a hug.

"I'm so glad you're alive" She laughs.

"Me to" I joke as we pull away. Her eyes turning back to the glowing Y/n who's looking for bugs.

"What is that?" She asks us.

"It's a long story-" Brooklyn chuckles.

"It's Y/n." I sigh.

"What?! That?! What?!" Yaz shouts.

"No time to explain. Okay. In more pressing news. Darius isn't taking the hunters to the watering hole. He's taking them to main street" Brooklyn explains passing me a map.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Why would he be taking them to the t-rex?" I ask.

"Home Court advantage. Darius and Sammy know the terrain and Mitch and Tiff don't. It would be easier to lose them in main street then in the jungle" Kenji smiles, making my eyes widen a little.

That was actually smart. Did he get smart while I was away?

"Then what are we waiting for?" Yaz smiles. "OH MY GOD IT HAS A TAIL!!" She screams, looking at Y/n as she lifts a rock up continuing to look for bugs.

I scoff.

"Let's just get moving"

"Wait. Big problemo. We won't make it to main street before they do" Kenji says.

"Well there is one obvious short cut" Brooklyn smiles.

"..nope! No! Uh uh!! No go for kenji! We nearly died down there! And it's super dark and creepy. No thank you!"

"Don't be a pussy" Y/n sighs walking over as she eats some grub, then holds some out to me. I sigh then take some. Eating it. But everyone looks at me gross.

"What? It's the best way to survive. Tiny snacks" I awkwardly chuckle.