Twenty Nine| 二十九

Theatre of the Dead: Pre-War Arc

A/N: I'M ALIVE! WOO!

A new arc, a new visit to the dead audience I suppose. Though I should tell you that this side plot will also touch on things which are not mentioned in the chapters they are referencing. The lore on our MC continues to grow as tensions rise between the dead empires and kingdoms. This chapter is going to be long so be prepared.

Or

Korean Empire has no chill

Enjoy.

P.S: Spanish Empire (🇪🇸✝️); Korean Empire (🇰🇵🇰🇷).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The arrival of Spanish Empire and Korean Empire was received with mixed feelings.

For one, the Korean attacked Japanese Empire on sight. It was pretty entertaining for some to see the previously mellow and peaceful empire land hard punches on her face with no remorse or regret. It was only Imperial China that stepped in and pulled his old friend off after having his fair share of amusement. He was left with the task of calming down Korean Empire while the others focused on Spanish Empire. No one checked on Japanese Empire or helped her stand up.

The new guests were then briefed on their situation and that The Recurrence was involved. It had taken a long while to convince them that they were in a different universe where demons existed and countryhumans didn't. Dahlia, their ecstatic host, decided to replay the entire anime just for the two to get a clue on the story. Regardless, they were still skeptical despite enjoying the original show.

🇪🇸✝️S.E: While I feel uncomfortable with the idea of demons living among humans, I like the premise of skilled people slaying them for the good of mankind.

🇰🇵🇰🇷K.E: (nervously) I don't like any of this...at all.

However, with the repeat of the anime, some countries like Russia, Germany and Ottoman gained a different perspective which led them to notice some issues that made it less enjoyable to watch. They were not sure whether they were being too critical over something they didn't even know existed until recently. Ultimately, they kept their thoughts to themselves.

᳀ᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖ᳀

Row 7: Kingdom of Bulgaria(🇧🇬), Ottoman Empire(🇹🇷), German Empire(🇩🇪), Austria-Hungary(🇦🇹🇭🇺) and Kingdom of Romania(🇷🇴)

Row 8: Kingdom of Serbia(🇷🇸), Russian Empire(🇷🇺), British Raj(🇬🇧🇮🇳), Spanish Empire (🇪🇸) and Kingdom of Montenegro(🇲🇪)

Row 9: Korean Empire (🇰🇵🇰🇷), Imperial China {Qing Dynasty} (🇨🇳) and Japanese Empire(🇯🇵) [six seats apart]

᳀ᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖ᳀

🏵Dahlia🏵: You'll get used to it, Korean Empire. Now, sit back and relax because we are going live in 3...2...1.

The lights in the theatre go dark and the screen lights up. The last time they had watched [Name], she was going to sleep after making a fool of Kokushibou. However, that had been three weeks ago since they were forced to watch the whole anime for the sake of the Korean and Spanish empires. So when the screen lit up to show her meeting Kokushibou again, they were confused.

᯼᯼᯼

"Not...a Hashira? Why...should I...believe you?" The look of doubt was easily noticeable in his six eyes. His grip on his sword does not relax in one bit. [Name] must have spooked him so much that letting down his guard was out of the question.