Thirty Four| 三十四

Where Muzan meets Tanjiro and you in Asakusa

A/N: Here, have a double update 🫴. C'mon, take it...good ;)

And thus, here we are in Asakusa. Finally. You know the drill, English is in Italics.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Status report. Location of the characters."

Beep.

"Kibutsuji Muzan is in Asakusa city square with his human family."

Beep.

"Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Nezuko have just arrived in Asakusa."

Beep. Beep.

"Lady Tamayo and Yushiro are about to leave their clinic."

Beep. Beep.

"Kokushibou is arriving at Tamayo's clinic via teleportation."

Beep.

"Good." The masked figure leaned back in their chair, observing the bright monitors on the wall in the otherwise unlit room. Their attention was mainly on the screen which displayed Muzan's movements. A gloved finger then pressed a button on a keyboard, changing the scene to where [Name] was just closing the portal behind her and Kokushibou.

"We must make sure our Guest of Honor makes contact with the Demon Lord."

◇●●●●◇

𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚘'𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚌

"Lady Tamayo. Yushiro. I'd like you two to go find a young man with short burgundy hair, a black and green checkered haori and hanafuda earrings. Once you do, convince him you mean no harm and bring him here."

The two demons held looks of confusion and annoyance respectively as [Name] instructed them. They were just about to leave the clinic for more supplies just to get ambushed by her surprise visit. Though at this point, they had gotten used to her spontaneous appearances.

"Haah?! Who are you to give orders to us?!" Yushiro pointed a finger at her, an irk mark on his temple.

"I wasn't ordering, just requesting. And get that finger off my face!" She retaliated, smacking the finger aside.

"Yushiro." The man quickly retreated with a mumbled apology at Tamayo's warning tone. "While his behaviour is unnecessary, he does have a valid reason to be concerned. I am also quite confused by this request, Miss [Name]."

"The guy is a demon slayer, and a good friend of mine. Don't let his occupation intimidate you as he is full of kindness to those who help him."

"Hmph. Clearly he's not good enough for your companion." Yushiro pointed at Kokushibou who was standing behind her, his face growing more irritated with each praise thrown at Tanjiro. "He looks like he wants to kill this 'friend' of yours."

She waved a dismissive hand. "Ignore him. He's like that with all demon slayers."

"No...I simply do not like him...at all." His response was swift but no less brutal.

"You're not helping your case, Six Eyes," she deadpanned.

"Can you just tell us why we need to find this demon slayer friend of yours?" The mint green haired demon was close to getting pissed again.