Baby shower

6 months in. It's been 2 months since the parents found out about the pregnancy and the parents were heads over heels for their little baby that currently stayed inside Y/n's womb.

Seokjin had decided to start giving Y/n less work because he doesn't want her to stress out. He has told her about finishing another assistant so Y/n could stay home and take care of herself and the baby, but Y/n didn't want that. She wanted to work for a little longer. Seokjin agreed but he did tell her that as soon as she hits 7 1/2 months, she would stay home and take care of herself.

They had talked about having a baby shower for their baby girl. They decided to host at their house. It would be easier for Y/n  in case she felt uncomfortable or sick, she could go lay down.

The party would be this coming Saturday, they have everything ready. Party decorators, catering,  games for the baby shower, etc.

Currently, the parents are lying down on their bed, spending time with each other. Seokjin is lying down next to her belly, taking a nap while wrapping his arm carefully around her hips.

Y/n is watching a tv show about a contest where people have to create sci-fi costumes for characters, the show is called face off.

She happily ate chips while binge watching the show. Suddenly she felt discomfort, she lowered her hand to her belly and felt something...a kick. That little kick made her gasp, it made Seokjin wake up.

"You ok babe?" He asked sleepily. Suddenly he felt it too on his cheek. He looked at her belly before looking up at her.

"Is she kicking?" He asked.

She nodded.

They both sat up and payed close attention to her belly for any movements. Then, they saw a tiny little lump in the shape of a bean, must've been her little foot.

"Oh my little girl" Seokjin said cooing and leaning down to kiss her belly.

"I-it kind of hurts" she said in pain.

"Honey, please don't hurt your mommy" Seokjin said ever so gently while leaning down to talk to the baby inside the womb.

Y/n chuckled.

"I guess she wanted you to wake up" she said.

Seokjin chuckled and got up, he walked to the bathroom and did his business before walking out again.

Before he walked to his side of the bed to lay down again, he walked up to his wife and pecked her lips.

"Your lips are salty" he said in between moans.

She giggled.

"I know" she said

It was finally the day of the baby shower. The decorators had already came and decorated, the catering staff was arriving to the house, and Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung were finishing up any last minute decorations. Linda was helping Y/n get ready.

"I think this place looks amazing" Namjoon said looking around.

Jin nodded, doing the same.