Break up

After a little New Years party, the mins and seokjin decided to stay at seokjin's mansion. To be honest with you, seokjin loved the feeling of having loving people in his house. It feels more loving, more cheerful, more home-y, etc.

~~~

Namjoon was on his way to his brother's office, but not to see him, but to see his sexy assistant. He stops at a flower shop and buys a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He pays for them and drives to the company.

He manages to arrive at the company, and Before he gets down, he decides to write a letter.

My darling, you are beautiful, you're the light of my life.

Love, your secret admirer.

Namjoon makes his way to the top floor. Once he arrives the top floor, he starts to makes his way to y/n's desk. He notices that she is not there so he decides to leave the bouquet and the flowers.

~~~

Y/n's pov

I come back from the restroom to notice there's a bouquet of flowers. I make my way to the desk and look at the flowers. I also notice that there is a note.

My darling, you're beautiful, you're the light of my life

Love, your secret admirer

I feel a pair of hands around my waist and I smile.

"You did not have to get me flowers Jin-" as I turn around I notice it's not Jin, it's Namjoon.

"Jin? He's not here, but I am" Namjoon said giving me a smile. I tried to get out of his hold but he holds me tight.

"Namjoon please let me go, Jin will find you here"

"I don't care" he said smirking at me, but my heart dropped when I heard someone clear their throat. We both look at Jin who's looking at Namjoon with a look that could kill.

"What the fuck are you doing Namjoon ?" He asked calmly but his voices raised a little. Namjoon smirks and and faces him, still holding me.

"Spending time with this babe" Jin was about to throw hands with Namjoon but he stopped because I got in between of them since I managed to get out of Namjoon's hold.

"Jin, it's ok"

"No, it's not fucking ok, I don't know what his intentions are but I do not like it" Namjoon shrugged and began walking away, he did a little spin and blowing me a kiss. Jin was about to run up to him but I sopped him.

"He's gone Jin" but that didn't make him feel better, he just looked at me mad and walked to his office angrily, slamming the door.

~~~

Through the the day I tried to have some sort of interaction with him, but he would turn away or not speak to me.

It was now lunch time and Jin and I always go out to eat lunch, so I tried to ask him about that.

I knock on his door and walk inside, I see him typing fast on his keyboard.  I clear my throat to catch his attention which didn't work.

"Hey Jin, it's lunch time, would you like to go eat now?"

He didn't respond, I tried to walk closer to him but he just ignored me.

"Seokjin, are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Of course I am! You just let him hug you like that! You didn't even push him away!"

"But Jin he-"