Confrontation

After work Jin drove crazy east to Namjoon's house. He got there surprisingly fast and after he arrived he got out of his car and walked to the front door and started banging on the door. One of Namjoon's maids opened.

"Mr.Kim, master said to not let you in-"

Jin didn't care. He marched up the stairs and into Namjoon's home office. He slammed the door opened, startling Namjoon.

"Oh, hey bro, what's up?"

"DON'T YOU "HEY BRO WHAT'S UP" ME!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY IM IN THIS MESS WITH Y/N!!"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked, he kind of knew what Jin was going to say next.

"She broke up with me...BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

"What? She got bored of you?" Namjoon smirked. He stood up and walked until he was in front of Jin.

Out of nowhere Jin started to punch Namjoon and vise versa. They started fighting and throwing thinks around.

"I'm glad you guys aren't dating anymore! I can finally date her!"

"You can't date her" Jin said looking at Namjoon dead serious in his eyes

"Why not?" Namjoon snapped back

"Because...I love her!" Jin yelled at Namjoon

"...I love her too" whispered back.

Jin stopped beating him.

"You had everything Namjoon, why are you trying to take her away from me?! What did I do to you?! Why do you hate me so much?!"

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't hate you, I love you hyung...you are the one that pushes me aside. Why? Why do you do it?!"

"Because...ever since we were little you've always had it all! Eomma's love, Appa's attention, toys, warm food, everything! Y/n is the only good thing that has ever happened to me! And now she's gone from my side because of you! You always take everything away from me!!"

Jin shook his head and left. Namjoon was trying to control his breath. He sat down on his office chair and began to think about all those times when they were younger when Jin would get beaten up by their Appa, and left in the dark while he got all the love and affection.

~~~

A month has passed, and things between seokjin and Y/n aren't still the best. He would try to talk to her every once in a while, but she would just talk about work.

The only one time they got to talk she threatened to leave the office and her job.

"Y/n can we please talk?"

"No, and if you keep in bothering me I'll look for another job"

The truth is that Linda, y/n's mom, has gotten sick. Nothing bag, just a really bad case of the flu, but Linda has a weak immune system. Linda can barely breath at night, so she uses an oxygen mask. Y/n has been buying her medications and oxygen tanks. She is able to sort of afford it but Linda's rent is due in a few weeks, and Yoongi's school is taking the students to a field trip to Daegu and Yoongi has been wanting to go there.

So everything was piling up for Poot y/n. She wouldn't leave her job, at least not now, no other job offers the same amount of money that her company offers.

She has been feeling stressed with her mother's medication, and her rent, Yoongi's school trip, the break up, and her puppy charlie has also recently gotten sick.

She wishes she had Jin by her side. To confort her, to tell her that everything will be ok. But it still hurts.

~~~

Another week passed, she managed to pay her mother's house bill on time, Yoongi is finally in his school trip, Linda is doing better, and Charlie the puppy is also doing fine.

She finally feels like she got weight off her shoulders. But she still feels pain in her heart every time she sees Jin, which is daily since he's her boss and she's his assistant and secretary.

Finally after hours of work, she could go home and relax. On her way home she stopped at the pharmacy to buy some cough drops for her mom and some other things for her mom. She would be visiting her the next day and she will finally tell her what happened between her and Jin.

She finally arrives to her house, she feeds charlie and eats some cereal since she wasn't so hungry.

After that she watched some tv, and then did her night routine. Before she could lay down on her comfy bed that was calling her name, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID.

SEOKJIN IS CALLING..

|Answer | Ignore |

She wanted to ignore his call, but for some reason she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, we are calling from the Seoul night drink bar, we have a costumer that has fallen asleep and we didn't know who to contact, we took his phone and called the number on speed dial which is you. Would you mind coming to pick your friend up?" The person calling gave her the address.

She put on some shoes and a jacket since it was kind of cold outside. She drove to the location and walked in. She could see seokjin's broad back. She walked closer to him and checked if he was breathing and he was alright.

"Oh, are you the speed dial caller? "

She nodded. She thanked him and tried to lift seokjin up.

"Damn boy , why are you so heavy?", the bartender helped her take him to her car. They placed seokjin in the back seat.

Y/n decided to drive to Seokjin's place and leav him on the couch.

As soon as she got to his house, she prepared herself mentally and physically. And with all her strength, she managed to get him out of her car and inside his house to his couch.

After dropping him there, she stretched her back, groaning from the little pain she was receiving.

After stretching she look at his sleeping face. His cute chubby cheeks, his pouty lips, his flustered cheeks. To her, he was so handsome and cute. Her hand made its way to his hair, she began to run her fingers through his black locks of hair.

After realizing what she was doing, she tried to stand up but he head hold her hand.

"Please stay" she though he was sleep talking but for some reason, she decided to stay. They both laid down on the same couch, wrapped around a blanket.

"Please don't leave me" Jin mumbled in his sleep.

"I need you....I love you" y/n smiled sadly.

"I love you too seokjin" she whispered Back. She closed her eyes and leaned towards seokjins to find more warmth.