Business trip pt3

All of you came back from the beach to the hotel room. Everybody was showered and ready to go to bed, well except Namjoon, he was going out.

"Going it to pick up hoes?" Jin said

"Just...going to the club" Namjoon said walking out of the room with the room key, his wallet, and phone.

He turns to you and sees you in the bathroom doing your nighttime routine.

You walk out with an dry clay face mask. He chuckled and went to sit in his bed.

"So miss y/n, want to do something fun?" He said asking.

"Well...would you like a face mask?" You said using your cute smile.

"Sure" he said and you ran to the bathroom excited.

~~~

Right now both of you were watching a horror movie. You were trying to protect yourself but you felt like something would pull your feet. Jin noticed that.

"Would you like to come sit next to me?" He asked. You didn't even think twice, you walked to his bed and sat next to him. Close so that the monsters wouldn't get you.

Jin didn't mind, he actually smiled.

~~~

It was now 12am, midnight, and Jin woke up since he fell asleep. He touched that you got comfortable in his bed. He tried to sleep in the one you were going to but he didn't want Namjoon to take advantage of you. So he slep there next to you.

He closed his eyes after he turned off the tv. He sighed as the cold mattress touched his warm skin.

Then he felt you shuffling between the cover and ended up cuddling next to him. Your arm and head was in his chest while his right arm was under your head.

He didn't mind, he actually felt something....something amazing...

He felt love towards you