Bundle of joy and trouble in paradise

The first few nights were a little rough and different. Luckily Seokjin had taken a few weeks off to help Y/n with the baby.

When it was time to bring the baby home, the hospital told the new parents they could take the diapers and whatever was in there for the baby. They both have heard about that before, and they decided to take the baby stuff.

It was a good thing they had already set up the baby car seat. They made sure the baby seat was strapped well, and that the baby was safe before Seokjin drove off. Y/n sat in the back for the ride home so she could make sure their baby girl was comfortable.

When they arrived home, Y/n made sure to give their baby a house tour, which Seokjin found adorable. Eventually that room tour ended in their bedroom. Since they have been busy with work, they have not been able to set up the nursery.

"You'll be sleeping here next to mommy and daddy" she said as she gently laid the baby down on her crib. Seokjin walked in the room and walked over to where his wife was. He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a gentle kiss on her neck. Then he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Now that I'm taking two months off, maybe we should try and set up the nursery?" He suggested.

She nodded.

"Look at her, our little bundle of joy" she said reaching down to hold her little hand in her hand.

"So when are we having our next kid?" Seokjin teased, receiving a smack on his arm.

"Funny" she said chuckling.

2:35am

That's the time Y/n saw when she opened her eyes to the cries of eunna. She stood up, removing the comforter from her body, and walked over to her crib. She turned on a little nigh light that was next to the crib and examined the baby.

"Oh my baby, are you hungry?" Y/n asked cooing. She picked up the baby and checked her diaper first to see if she needed a diaper change. When she was done, she sat down on a rocking chair someone gifted them during the baby shower. Since she was wearing a straps tank top, all she did was lowered one of the straps and pull down her shirt to breast feed the baby.

Her breasts were a little sore but she endured the pain. As eunna was eating, she placed her little hand on Y/n's chest. After probably an hour or so, Y/n placed the baby on her shoulder and burped her. Then after a couple more minutes, she put the baby down on her crib, after making sure she was alright, Y/n walked back to bed.

4:44am

That was the time she was able to go back to sleep.

Weeks later the parents were able to set up her nursery. They tried to keep a gender neautral theme but eventually they added a pink item here and there. In the end the nursery ended up looking cute.