Going back home

The last day of their weekend getaway was spent touring the city and going back to the beach one last time. Eunna definitely lost her fear of water, and Seokjin and Y/n were proud of her. They were able to hang out with Namjoon and yeonmi for a bit.

It was currently 9:30pm and Y/n and Seokjin were packing up their stuff so they could have everything ready for the next day when they would be all leaving. Eunna was already fast asleep in the middle of the bed.

Both of the parents packed quietly, but it's not a bad quiet, it was a good, comfortable type of quiet. Seokjin was able to finish packing up first, and then helped out Y/n with her stuff.

Once they were done, they decided to head to bed, but not before sharing a good and long kiss. Seokjin loved looking into her eyes, he loved the way her pupils would dilate and her cheeks would become pink.

"I am so lucky, and I will never get tired of for saying that" Seokjin whispered as to not wake the baby up.

"You're the lucky one? I think I won't the lottery with you" Y/n said earning a chuckle from him. They shared one last kiss before going to sleep.

The next morning, Seokjin and Y/n woke up early and began to take the stuff to the car. Once that was done, they got a sleepy eunna and put her in her car seat. They made sure her diaper bag was near her, then they locked up the beach house and left the key in the security box outside by the door, got inside the house and drove off.

On the way back home they had to stop a few times at a gas station to change eunna's diaper and buy snacks.

Eunna stayed awake all the way home, and took a small nap as soon as they got home. Little eunna missed her bed.

Seokjin had to go settle some business at the office so he dressed in casual clothes and headed over there. Y/n unpacked their bags, and put everything away where it needed to go.

As she was unpacking her phone began to rang, she looked at the caller ID and saw it was her mom, she smiled and answered.

"Hi mom"

"Hello my darling daughter, how are you? It's been a long time since we've talked"

"It has. Anyways how are you? How's little booger?"

"He's good, but recently he's been crushing on a girl" Linda said, in the background yoongi could be heard yelling "mom!" In embarrassment.

Y/n chuckled.

"Well if you both are free, how about dinner tonight? At our place" Y/n  suggested.

"Are you sure? I don't want seokjin to get upset" she said.

"It's ok mom, he won't mind" Y/n said.

"Ok then great, we will see you guys tonight"

When seokjin got home, he noticed an extra car on his driveway, he recognized the car and walked inside the house.

He was immediately welcomed by a little crawling baby. He picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks. He took off his shoes and exchanged them for a pair of slippers. When he walked passed the couch in the living room, he noticed Yoongi who was smiling as he texted on his phone. Yoongi looked up and stopped smiling, and gave seokjin a nod.

"Hi Yoongi, how are you?" Seokjin asked.

"I'm good hyung" he said fist bumping seokjin.

Seokjin walked to the kitchen were Linda was chopping up some carrots and potatoes. She looked and smiled. She quickly cleaned her hands and went to greet Seokjin.