Jin's past

WARNING
Physical abuse mentioned

"Mommy mommy, can we go buy ice cream? I got a good grade in my quiz!" Little 10 year old Jin ran towards his mom with his quiz in his hands.

Jin's mom looked at he the grade and scoffed

"A 90? Jin, you can be better than this, you should be getting 100's not 90's!"

His mom threw back the quiz at Jin's face. Jin sniffled and picked up his test. His father walked in the room where Jin and his mom were.

"What's going on?"

"Your son got a 90 on a very easy quiz" Jin's mom said standing up and walking towards her husband stood besides him.

"Why?!"

"Why what Appa?"

"Why would you get a 90? You can be better than this?!"

Jin saw his fathers hands moving towards his belt buckle, he started to take off the belt and in that moment Jin tried to run. His father caught him and threw him in the ground.

He started to hit Jin as hard as he could.

"Appa stop please!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Jin cried in pain and yelled, but his mom never did anything.

Jin's dad continued to hit him while Jin's mom just stood there and watched. Little did they know, someone was watching.

~~~

Jin winced and sniffled under his bed covers. He stood up and walked to his wall that had a small mirror hunged up.

He started to look at his body and noticed the red and purple belt marks. He started to cry again. But he stopped until someone knocked on his door. A little 4 year old boy walked inside holding his blue koala and his alpaca.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

Jin just shook his head.

The little boy walked closer to his older brother and hugged him.

"I love you jinnie hyung"

"I love you too lil bro"

~~~

Morning arrived and Jin woke up to the delicious smell of waffles. He got up and brushed his hair and teeth, and walked downstairs.

He sat in the table in front of his brother. His little brother Namjoon had a plate with one big and fluffy waffle.

"Serve yourself something, don't be lazy seokjin" his mother said. Jin got up and noticed there were no more waffles.

"What happened to the waffles?" He asked

"They obviously ran out. Make yourself something or don't eat"

His mom said taking a bite of her waffle.

Jin just saw how Namjoon was enjoying his waffles.

The whole day all attention was on Namjoon. Namjoon was the center of attention while Jin stayed and watched from the shadows.

He walked up to his room and closed the door. He began to cry and wonder what he had done for his family to treat him like this.