Weekend getaway pt2

It has been a fun weekend trip. Everyone got closer to each other, and Jin felt like he finally had a family.

But let's go back a little shall we?

-Saturday-

Everyone woke up early, well not the kids, but everyone else did. Jin and y/n's mom made breakfast while y/m went to wake up the others.

She knocked On The door where the kids were currently sleeping.  She walked in and saw her brother sleeping on one of the edges while Hoseok slept in the other edge. Jimin sleeping in the middle with his limbs spread out.

She walked in further in the room and began to make noise to wake the kids. Eventually they woke up with crazy bed hair.

"Breakfast is almost ready" she said.

The kids got up slowly and started to get ready for the day. Y/n walked out of the room and walked back to the kitchen.

She helped to get some plates and cups out since her mom said the food was done.

Soon, the kids walked down and sat down. Jin felt happy. He never had a family breakfast.

Well he did when he was little, but sometimes his parents would leave or something would happen that they would leave Jin eating alone.

But now, he looked at everyone, they all were either smiling, talking, or just enjoying each other's company.

After their delicious breakfast, they decided to go for a walk by the river.

In their walk, the young kids and taehyung and jungkook begged if they could all go swimming at the river. Y/n's mother didn't really wanted to swim but  gave in anyways.

They all made their way back to the cabin and everyone got ready to swim. Y/n's mom, linda, made sure that everyone had lots and lots of sunscreen on their skin.

The first ones in were Jungkook and taehyung. they were both dated to jump from the short pier in the water, which was a little cold, so they end up screaming mean while everyone laughed. Soon the kids joined them, they didn't even feel cold due to the excitement.

Linda decided to walk down to the river. Y/n and Jin were left alone. She was currently helping him put on sunscreen on his back. She tried not to blush at his big wide shoulder and biceps.

But then it was his turn to blush. Y/n pulled her hair up and he began to apply sunscreen on her lower and upper back. She loved the way his rough hands moved up and down your soft skin.

To him, she looked like a goddess. Her shiny long black curls with her tanned honey brown skin and her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Thank you" she said. They with sat down in the beach chairs that were provided when they rented the cabin.

"They're having so much fun" she said as she looked fondly to her small family. Jin looked at her and the looked down to her hand, he reached over to hold it, and pulled it a bit to the middle so they could be seating comfortably.

"I can't thank you enough for this trip, I promise that when we get back I'll pay you what you paid for us"

Jin shook his head and brought her hand to his lips to kiss it.