First day back

It had been a month and a half since the idea of the daycare was talked about and worked on and in just a matter of one day, the new in-company daycare would be opened.

Seokjin had asked Y/n to help him hire excellent candidates to work at the day care, and even though it was a tough process, they managed to get it done.

Seokjin was making last minute preparations and fixings to make sure everything was up to code for their new daycare. He had a meeting with the new workers about what they would be doing, and what expected of them.

Rules and codes had to be made in order to keep the kids and employees safe. He just hoped everything would wash run smoothly.

And not only was seokjin excited for this new idea, but he was excited because in just two weeks, eunna would turn one years old.

She already had tried to walk but still needs the help of her mommy or daddy. Seokjin and Y/n were so excited for her first birthday, they wanted to throw her a small party. They picked strawberry shortcake for the theme, and they also had already bought the items for her to pick, those items would be used to for her to choose her future career.

It is a Korean tradition for a few items like a rope,  a paint brush, a stethoscope, and some other items to be placed in front of a child on their first birthday. Whatever the child picked, would define their future. Although some were used career-wise, others signified good health, wealth, or prosperity.

The day of the grand opening of the day had arrived, everyone in the building, including janitors, and parking lot attendants, were let known of this opportunity for them to bring their kids to work to ensure safety. Some were worried that they would charge for their services, but they were assured that that wouldn't happen.

Y/n was getting eunna ready, she herself had already gotten ready to head back to work , and seokjin was barely getting ready.

Y/n decided to put in a cute butterfly pattern onesie with some stretchy pants and cute little shoes. Once she was done dressing her, she carried her in her arms and grabbed her little diaper bag with all of her stuff. She headed outside of the room to the kitchen downstairs. She tried to prepare coffee for seokjin, she knew he was about to have a long day.

She prepared some oatmeal for them and dived it into two cups and added strawberry pure to one to make it taste like strawberries. And the other one she just added a bit of sugar to make it taste sweet.

She heard footsteps from behind her, she knew it was seokjin.

"Honey, can you help me with my tie please?" He asked.

Y/n turned around and handed eunna to him and began to help him with his tie. He used one arm to hold eunna, and with the other he pulled her closer by the waist. This made her blush.

"There, done" she said.

"Thank you honey, by the way, you look..", he leaned closer to whisper in her ear and said,"sexy".

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully and smacked his chest.

"I feel very uncomfortable in these clothes, I need to buy new ones" she said.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've bought them for you" he said slightly concerned.

"It's fine, it's just for today, after work I'll go buy a new uniform" she said and took eunna in her arms. They began to make their way out of the house and after making sure eunna was secure and safe, and that she had her diaper bag near her, they began to make their way over to work.

On the way seokjin kept glancing at her thighs. The pencil skirt that she had on made them look really good and juicy. He slowly began to slide his hand over the console and over her thigh. When she felt them warmth of his palm she looked down at it and then up at him.