Father's day

It was a fathers day weekend, and Y/n had prepared a small outing with the family for the day prior Father's Day. For the actual Father's Day she planned a romantic dinner made by her just for the two of them.

It was a Saturday morning and Y/n was making sure their reservation still stood available for them. After making sure it was, she checked in with close family and friends.

The people who would be attending would be Seokjin, Y/n, eunna, Linda, Yoongi, Namjoon, yeonmi, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Those were the people that cared so much about Seokjin, and that Seokjin cared about too.

"I'll start showering and getting ready around 5 so I can watch out daughter while you get ready" he said while he came in from the garage I to the kitchen where Y/n was feeding eunna.

The little baby squealed when she felt her daddy poke her belly. She loved it. Eunna made grabby hands at Seokjin, which he responded by carrying her in his arms. She leaned in and gave Seokjin a big slobbery kiss on the cheek.

"Oh...thank you" he said as he scrunched his nose.

Y/n chuckled and went to go get a napkin for him to wipe it off.

"She loves doing that only to you" Y/n said, "I'm glad I get nice and dry kisses".

Seokjin chuckled and took the spoon from Y/n's hand so he could continue feeding their baby. He sat down where Y/n was and made airplane noises and "choo choo" train noises to get her attention.

"My baby girl is such a big girl now" he said complementing the baby.

Y/m smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead. She caressed his hair while leaving small kisses on the bridge of his nose.

She felt Seokjin relax.

"I love you honey" she said.

"I love you too my dear" he said.

Everyone had met up at the restaurant where they were celebrating Father's Day. Yeonmi approached Y/n and had thanked her for thinking of her and inviting her.

"Don't thank me, you're part of the family" Y/n said before she received a hug from the girl.

They all headed inside, and then they were sat by the hostess. After ordering, they chatted among themselves. Everyone laughed, and told jokes and stories, and had a good time as a family. When the food finally came, everyone ate and enjoyed how delicious the food was.

Namjoon had ordered a suprise dessert for Seokjin, and as well for everyone. It was a a slice of cheesecake drizzled with strawberry purée and some berries on top.

 It was a a slice of cheesecake drizzled with strawberry purée and some berries on top

Everyone had thanked Namjoon's for the dessert. When it came to paying, Y/n didn't allow for seokjin to pay, so she payed for seokjin, herself, Linda, and Yoongi. Namjoon payed for himself and yeonmi. Jungkook and Taehyung payed for themselves.