Small weekend getaway 2

Seokjin was in the kitchen cooking some pancakes while he let eunna crawl around the kitchen. She was growing so fast, it feels like it was just yesterday when they brought her home for the first time. Their 6 month old little baby was such a blessing to have, she made her parents happy and proud.

Seokjin looked down because he felt eunna tug his sweatpants. He smiled when she made grabby hands at him, wanting him to pick her up. He set the cooking utensils aside and picked up the little baby.

"Eunna, what happened? You got tired?" He asked.

In a just baby babbled.

Seokjin chuckled and continued to cook while carrying eunna with one arm. The little baby would giggle every time Seokjin would poke her belly. She would try to get back at him by poking his cheeks and basically anywhere on his face.

Out of nowhere he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He smiled, already knowing who it was.

"Good morning my love" he said.

"Good morning" she said as she hurried her face on his back.

Once the food was done, he turned off the stove, removed the pan from the stove, and turned around to hug his wife.

She leaned up and kiss him.

"Mama" eunna said while making grabby hands at her mom.

"Good morning to you too, baby" Y/n said as she took the baby in her arms. Y/n kissed eunna's chubby cheeks, making the little one giggle.

"Alright my beautiful baby and wife, sit down so we can enjoy some breakfast" Seokjin said as he grabbed two plates from the cupboard.

Since there was no baby chair, eunna sat happily on her mother's lap. Seokjin placed a plate of sunny side up eggs with bacon, a has brown, and some sausage links, and on another plate he put two golden and fluffy pancakes. He served his wife some lemonade he just made.

"Thank you Jinnie" she said.

Both of them sat down and enjoyed their breakfast. Every once in a while, they would feed eunna pieces of scrambled eggs from seokjin's plate and small pieces of pancakes. They would also give the baby small pieces of mushed up banana which the baby ate happily.

The two adults discussed what they wanted to do, they settled in going to the beach at noon, and then coming back and showering so they could go to the carnival on the pier.

While they waited for 12pm to hit, they decided to spend some time together with their daughter. They also needed to do some grocery shopping for the weekend so they headed to the nearest grocery store.

Eunna was just happy to have her mommy and daddy. She was very giggly that whole weekend. When they arrived to the grocery store, they headed inside with eunna, and found a cart that had a seat for her. While Seokjin drove the cart around, Y/n placed items for them in the cart.

Y/n would hear the loud screeches and giggles from her daughter, probably because Seokjin kept making funny faces, poking her belly, and attacking her chubby cheeks with kisses.

"Babe, stay here I'll go get a gallon of milk" Y/n said before walking away to the dairy isle.

Seokjin continued to make his daughter laugh, attracting the fondness and attention of others around.

"Such a cute father and daughter moment" some one said walking and then standing next to Seokjin.

Seokjin turned to face a young lady who was looking at him.

"Thank you" Seokjin said.

"I'm haneul" the young lady said extending her hand to shake seokjin's hand.