Little hints

After what happened at y/n's house, Jin and y/n have been talking more recently. Of course Jin would call her things like baby or honey every now and then, trying not to push it far.

Sometimes she wouldn't mind, and would just let him call her that. Some days she would find either one flower or a bouquet of flowers on her desk, obviously knowing from who it was from.

~~~~

It was Tuesday afternoon and Jin was working on his things. After a while he leaned back and sighed, he stood up and stretched and walked around.

He walked outside to see what she was doing, and he saw her writing some things in her agenda as well as typing it in the mini iPad she had and the computer.

"Hey, watcha doing?" Jin asked walking near her and ending up standing by her side.

"Just fixing up your schedule, mister Chen requested a meeting tomorrow at 10:30Am and mister kang requested a video meeting at 3:45pm on Thursday. You also have some other meetings and events coming up, so I'm just trying to fit everything." She said ending her sentence with a smile.

Jin nodded and walked closer to her, he picked up her hand and brought it close to his lips to kiss it.

"I'm so glad you are my assistant and secretary, you are so wonderful" Jin complemented her, making her blush.

"Well, thank you mister Kim"

~~~

At the end of the day, Jungkook and taehyung had asked y/n if she wanted to go out with them but she had to decline saying she was tired.

After they left, she began to save her files and turn off her computer. She stood up with her bag hanging from her shoulder and her phone in her hand and made her way to the elevator. Eventually she arrived at her car and the  went home.

She was so tired she didn't even bother changing clothes and went to sleep dreaming of a giant taco chasing flyer for not obeying the law while she was wearing a taco outfit.

I know this isn't a lot but I had this one saved, I hope y'all like it, sorry for not being able to write more. I don't want to go on hiatus status and leave for a long time