Truth or Dare

With the things in the chapter, well, lets just say that some things are just to amazing to make up. (as in Meghan and I are the people who really did all these things. I'm being serious)

.

And yes, I do believe that every One DIrection fanfiction needs that Truth or Dare chapter to make it awesome.

.

Oh, and my Sweeties, enjoy all the happiness in this chapter because it all goes down hill from here.

.

.

-Sammy

.

.

.

“So, how are we choosing the questions?” I asked Liam and he just held up his phone which had twitter pulled up with a bunch of truths and dares on it.

“But you can’t have internet on a plane,” Meghan stated and Liam chuckled.

“I think you’re underestimating the power of money, Love. We’re even able to make call’s up here.”

“Okay, let’s play!” Louis yelled.

We all sat in a circle in the middle of the plane and Niall grabbed an empty water bottle and spun it.

“Harry, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Call an unknown number and tell that person you know where the Chamber of Secrets is.”

Harry pulled out his phone and typed in *67 and then a random number and put it on speaker.

“Hello? Who is this?”

“Hi, um, I would just like to inform you that I know where the Chamber of Secrets it.”

“Fuck off,” she replied and hug up.

“Someone’s touchy,” Harry muttered and we all laughed.

Then the bottle was spun again.

”Meghan, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever stalked a person on social media? If yes, who?”

Meghan blushed and I started to laugh.

“Come on Meghan,” I said, “answer.”

“I stalked you guys,” she replied quietly and everyone chuckled. “Brittany helped,” she added louder.

“Let’s just get back to the game,” I said before anyone could make fun of me and Meghan spun the bottle.

“Liam, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Call a friend and tell him you just saw a spaceship.”

Liam pulled out his phone and called a random person and put it on speaker.

“Hey Liam,” a familiar voice said. “How’s 2014?”

“Josh, I just saw a spaceship.”

“What?”

“I just saw a spaceship.”

“It was probably just some fireworks.”

“No, it was a spaceship. There was a ray and everything.”