Chapter 32

Thyme shockingly asked "What.... leave the place?!". Thyme was actually surprise that his parents did not scold him for having a fight yesterday in school neither they try to find the reason about the fight. Infact since his father return from his business trip, his parents are always having se.x and making out all the time Thyme could smell sex all the time around the two. His father  working from home so his mommy mood is somewhat light and calm. Thyme thought maybe they will let it slide the incident this time but it wasn't the case afterall. The teenage Alpha can't just leave like that. Thyme reasoned out asking his parents "What about my studies and football?". Sarawat look hopeful and stated "You are intelligent and got good grads son, so it won't be difficult for you to join on-line class and you can keep playing football in university too. Its only for few months you are leaving". Tine nods and agreed then further added "You're eighteen Thyme. You can go travel around the places you always wanted to. Meet new people see different places like your brother. I'm sure you too wanted to do that". No, Thyme never thought about travelling and meeting new people specially all alone. He may or may not make plan to travel with his brother but never alone. He also once thought about finding new girlfriend for himself with the help of his brother but when Tim left, he changed his mind and drop the plan cause he wasn't interested in anything now. It would have been better to take a trip with his sibling instead of wandering all alone at unknown place. Thyme stayed quiet thinking hard about it then softly muttered "I dont like staying alone". Tine immediately nods in understanding "We both know baby, but believe us the change will bring good for you. And Frankly honey... you've been looking so sad, upset and depressed all the time and with everyone. Me and your father can't help but feel worried for you. We want to see you happy, enjoying life like other teenager. Maybe changes of environment is what you need for now. You can go and have some fun. Discover things on your own. You're one of the strong Alpha and easily take care of yourself ...... And Who know one day you can find someone special who is meant to love you with everything".

Thyme clenched his fist at the mention of finding someone special for himself. Sure he need to find someone other than Kevin, cause his mate doesn't want him nor Kevin have any interest in him. It's about time he leave Kevin for good. Maybe he can really find someone special for himself who he can fuck and make love, experience relationship like his mom and dad share. Kevin can go and fuck himself or someone else he doesn't care. Thyme inwardly snorted at his own thought fuck, just the thought of Kevin with someone else made him annoyed. The Alpha will go insane very soon if his obsession continues over his mate. He can't even ask help from his parents, they have no idea what's going on between him and Kevin. He can't say that his mate is the reason of his depression. He and Kevin can never be mate perhaps it's better he go away and find someone who can actually make him feel things called love and give him little importance in their life. Someone like his mommy. The way his Omega mommy control his Alpha father, support his decision and love him the most. It's just great. Though Thyme's heart still wasn't ready to go  and find someone other than who isn't his fated mate but he certainly want to give it a try. Thyme question doubtfully "What about Si?, Tim isn't here too. Si will be all alone?". Tine raised his eyebrow asking  "What about Si?, She is anyway enjoying her life by pretty much doing stuff she like... black magic, threatening her school teacher and stealing your dad's car under his nose".  Tine glance at his husband smirking at his husband where Sarawat just rolled his eyes  remembering the day he thought his car got stolen when infact Si decide to efficiently steal her father's car just because her own car went for servicing. Sarawat then added "You don't have to worry about your sister buddy. You need to focus on yourself. You're young smart and intelligent and its about time you go out experience stuff and have fun. Find your own happiness".

Thyme sigh out it was true Si is a free spirit Omega, she doesn't need anyone she's is enjoying her life to the fullest on her own terms. His brother Tim too is doing what he wanted to do. Among the three only he's the one feels left out and who isn't happy with his life and he might really need a change that help him to find a real happiness. Tine and Sarawat were smiling fondly at him waiting for his answer. Thyme doesn remember his parents looking at him with so much love and affection in last few months. Thyme agreed sighing "Okay. I'll go away. Tell me When?". Tine clap his hand in excitement saying "You chose the place and Your Dad will make all the arrangements. Tonight we will have your farewell dinner. And tommorow you can leave".  After saying Tine immediately take out his phone and started calling. He got busy inviting Ram, Uma and Maya and Anshuman over dinner before Thyme leaves tomorrow. Good grief, Thyme suddenly started to feel like rushing his decision, although he know his mommy is half heartedly sending him away but he know what his parents were doing is only for his best interest. Beside if he can't have Kevin then it's no use to stay this close to him and make his life more miserable.

Thyme gave a lot of thought and he decide one place that he always wanted to visit atleast for once in his life time and that was the small island where his mommy born. Sarawat and Tine were surprised when Thyme expressed he wish to visit Win's island for few months. Tine's parents, Mr and Mrs Opasiamkajorn belongs to small island where they born, grew up and found each other's as a mate. Tine grandpa was the Head of the Clan. He was the one who runs a whole island just like the old days. Sarawat has find out later that Tine's grandfather was an respectable Head Alpha of Win's island who belongs to pure blood line, and his father was next in line but before Tine's father take over and becomes the head of the clan after his father's death,  he and his wife met with an accident and only Tine survive. Though after that Tine was sent to orphanage right away while the next in line at the Clan took over the status of the Head Alpha and Luna respectively. With no other choice the status transferred to someone outside of Opasiamkajorn family, who isn't belongs to pure blood line and still ruling the island. Tine wasn't interested to claim anything neither he wanted to stay at Win's so he let go the island because there  was nothing left for him. But all stories about Tine's grandfather who was a great warrior and strongest Alpha of Win's island always fascinated Thyme's but he never really thought about visiting the place and exploring all alone which once belongs to his ancestors. But to be honest he just wants to go to Win's island to get himself  distracted from his mate. Maybe distance will help them breaking their bond easily that Moon goddess fucked upon them.

After farewell dinner and spending time with his family laughing and joking Thyme walk back inside his bedroom with slump shoulder. The teenage Alpha suddenly felt horrible and awful just thinking about spending the last night in his bedroom, leaving his family and his brat mate behind. Without thinking Thyme walk towards his secret drawer in his closet room, even though the Alpha has swore he will never draw Kevin again he couldn't help but pull out all the drawing and went back to his bed. Thyme placed all his best drawing around himself and stare each and every art but soon enough he was bored and done with all of them. He desperately needed the new one, more hot, more sexy and the most dirtiest one that could fill up his needs at the moment, one last time before he leave everything behind.  Thyme grunt and pull out the fresh blank paper and close his eyes imagining his mate, new fantasy that made him feel things which no other things did to him. Thyme began to draw Kevin with his legs spread, his  Alpha come dripping out of his mate's P,  his Omega mate's hands tied to his bed with ropes above his head, Thyme C was rock hard as soon as his brain flash him the dirty images of his nak.ed mate all spread and dripping.

The Alpha drawing started to look as realistic as it would. Thyme spend two hours on details, Kevin's lewed sexy face, his eyes filled with tears and lust, his P spent, agape and swollen after getting fuck from him millions of times. Thyme's C began to ache as his drawing looks almost finished finished. The Alpha couldn't help he immediately pulled out his C and started jerking almost punishing himself like mad man because this things started to get really creepy. His dirty fantasies are getting sicker and sicker. If ever Kevin saw all his drawing he won't hesitate to sue him then make sure to kill him with his own hands but Thyme can't help he need this otherwise he will die. Thyme's whole body feel hot with shame, disgust and mortification but his hands didn't stop as he jerk harder because it is the only thing that keep the Alpha sane.  Thyme continues jerk as he stare the perfect image he draw of his beautiful  sexy mate, Kevin begging "Fuck me Alpha.... Fuck my P harder...". And ofcourse the horny Alpha gave what his Omega mate wanted from him without holding back. Thyme imagine himself thrusting  relentlessly into his Omega  mate's hole. And soon enough once again his knot pops out and  that's when Thyme groan and imagine filling up his Omega's c.nt with his hot warm load. While Thyme panted he heard his mate moans "I love you Alpha, I love you so much..". And this made Thyme pause all his action. Never before Thyme imagine Kevin moan I love you , not even in his wildest dream. He even stop breathing just hearing his mate moan out of nowher, it was so unexpected and shocking. The most newest and bizzare part of his fantasy. When a moment of shock passed Thyme touched his knot and cringe as he felt extremly annoyed at himself. His fantasy is getting wild and insane every passing day. It was supposed to be only lust and hot mess not at all romantic for fuck sake.

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comment ❤️ 🙏