Chapter 33

Thyme grabs his bag, he still can't  believe he did that last night. After returning  back home he started to feel more miserable than otherwise what he thought of. But what's done is done, he didn't do anything wrong just a useless attempt from his side for what, don't know, dont wanna know either but that's what felt right thing to do. He really can't control himself when its comes to his mate. The Alpha sigh and threw his bag on his shoulder as he walk after giving one last look towards his secret drawer in the closet room where all his treasure were neatly resting. But before Thyme could step out of his bedroom his resolve broke, his footstep halted. He had decided not to take any of Kevin drawing with him to Win island. Since he couldn't stop himself last night which made him believe that it's going to be hard for him to forget his mate and start new if he continue doing such things in Win island. Kevin's drawing won't help him forget and approach anyone else but .....fuck it, Thyme throws his bag down and went back to grabs few of random drawings of his mate and shoved into his bag before leaving his bedroom. Upon reaching down the stairs, Dew and Nani was already waiting for him. The Alpha can clearly see the restlessness on his friends face but both his friends smile and gave him a double hug together. Nani mumble on Thyme's shoulder "I can't believe you're leaving us bro". Thyme laugh as Dew stated pulling himself back "Don't worry Nani, we can visit him during school breaks". Nani blurted "bro, We will visit you every weekend". Thyme and Dew laugh again as Dew shook his head saying "I don't think it's going to be possible with all the school work and assignment. Since its our last year. We need study more. So every weekend wont be possible but once or twice in a month surely would".

Thyme nods in understanding. The Alpha spend some time with his friends chatting and joking when Sarawat and Tine approach towards their son and his friends. Both Dew and Nani greet Sarawat and Tine while the Omega mommy got busy talking with his son friends. Sarawat  wrapped his arm around his son shoulder and asked "Come I need to talk to you about something important". The Alpha father drag his son towards his father where Mr Anshuman and Ram were already present and talking about something serious. Thyme frown but stayed calm as Sarawat started "Son, before you leave You must know few things about Win island.... Things in Win island isn't going very well at the moment. The old man, head Alpha of the clan is gone. He died two years ago right now his first son Vincent is ruling the island. The Alpha is only 24 years old, a very young pretty much laid back guy. But you still have to behave around him. Be poliet and respectful towards the head Alpha afterall it's your mommy's birth place. Vincent knows you're one of the strong dominant Alpha and Who is your mother". Mr Ram nods and further added "Thyme, I'd suggest try not to mingle much with the boy. I haven't heard very good things about him. Anyways Vincent already know about you, and what is your connection with Win island so be careful". Thyme couldn't help he raised his eyebrow at the information his father and grand father just delivered looking all serious. Frankly Thyme wasn't felt threatened if anything he was only amazed to know some Alpha boy at this young age of 24 become the head of the clan even runs an island. But then he shrugs, there would be no way the head of the clan would be interested in meeting him or anyone closer to him show any interest in him. But ofcourse he would need to make some friends for sure who can help him chase his boredom away anyway.

Kevin open his eyes at the sight of his window opened wide and he immediately frown deeply remembering that he closed and locked the window last night before going to sleep. But as he gets up to look at it carefully his hand landed on the paper neatly tucked beside on the bed near him. Kevin doesn't have to think twice he knows who barged inside his bedroom again. The Omega started thinking how the hell Thyme Guntituthon get inside his bedroom  when it was locked. But now he was more curious to find what's in the letter since for the first time Thyme wrote him any letter. Infact Kevin was surprised when Thyme missed his school yesterday which make Kevin a little bit happy but also curious because that never happened before in years. Thyme is kind a punctual person and never once missed school. Kevin immediately grabs the paper and started reading it.