Chapter 36

It was another weekend evening when Thyme was getting ready to go out with Vincent and his so called  friends. He was somewhat excited to meet his new friends unlike the last time where he wasn't enjoying until he started talking to Lea. Thyme wanted to give him one chance with Lea though she wasn't his type but when did he knew about his type anyway. Plus Lea seems to be cool kinda Omega girll relationship or no relationship atleast he'd get to fuck her if things go well from both end. Also This time Vincent has promised him to take him to one of his most favourite and secret place in Win island. As usual all six friends ate their dinner while chatting aboutthis and that stuff. Thyme tried to make small talk with Lea, while they both sit beside each other. Once the dinner was over Rex ask "Anyways What's next? Where are we going tonight?". Vincent sit back relaxing as he wrapped his arm around May grinning at Thyme "The night is still young for us, first we are going to dance then we are going to take Thyme to our favorite place". May immediately look at Lea in understanding causing Lea to ask back "Vincent are you sure, isn't Thyme is too little for that place?". Joe chukled hearing Lea as he responded "Look properly, Lea there's nothing little about him". 

After saying Joe raised his fist to bump with Thyme, which Thyme doesn't wanted to honestly but he force himself to obliged since he doesn't wanted to be rude to the dumb guy. Vincent too laugh at that saying "He's off age and that's what matters. We Alphas are different. We grow up fast". After hearing Thyme couldn't  help but frown thinking what place this could be where Vincent wants to take him as he question curiously "What is it... the place we are going to?". Vincent  grinned again at Thyme "It's surprise for you. I'm  sure you're going to love the place". Now Thyme seriously think about running straight back home before he get himself tangled into something illegal stuff. Also he was little scared to get into trouble because he still haven't inform his parents that he's befriended Vincent and started partying every weekend with the head Alpha. In just few meet up they become  good friends but anyways little part of him also feel curious after hearing about this favourite  place. Thyme suddenly look forward eagerly to go to this 'everybody's favourite place' cause its sound like a fun exactly what everyone wanted him to have.

Soon all six people pierced through the crowd, Lea stayed closer to Thyme making the teenage Alph to pause for a moment as he look around. Everyone was minding their own dancing causing Thyme to move his own body while laughing at the Omega closer to him. He doesn't  seems like an only stupid person in the room specially after when Rex shove another can of beer in his hand then one more and then one more. Thyme doesn't  realize but at one point Lea stick herself completely against Thyme's front, her lips were  coming closer while dancing causing Thyme to suddenly take couple of steps back feeling extremly uncomfortable at the closeness. When Lea confusingly look at Thyme's face the teenager Alpha shout out in Omega girl ear looking embarrassed "Going to the washroom. I'll be back". Lea laugh a little and nods her head while dancing and Thyme immediately rushed himself towards washroom leaving Lea to dance with other friends. After reaching inside the toilet stall, Thyme quickly close the door and pressed his back thinking hard What the fuck he's  doing?. Kissing someone  else who isn't  his mate. But that is what he wanted to do all along. He's been preparing himself for days now. He wants to move on in life, he wants to find himself a girlfriend. Kevin doesn't wants him, that brat wants him to forget and move on. So why kissing someone else felt wrong. He always desire to kiss and touch only one person but that's person doesn't  want him. Anything such happen between them is just impossible. Never in million years Kevin will let him fuck.

Thyme sigh hard he need to get a grip on himself. This is not wrong, that Omega Lea clearly wants him, She can be use to forget Kevin and his mindless obsession over that hot and sexy Omega brat. He just have to go with the flow, kiss her, touch her and ...  before Thyme could think more his phone started ringing and interrupting his thought. Thyme didn't realize since how long his phone has been vibrating like crazy inside his jeans pocket but When he pulled out to check, there was an entire family tried calling him  including his mean bit.ch sister Si. At the moment he would rather ignore his family and go back to Lea on the dance floor but even in his tipsy state something told him it would get him into a trouble for sure if he ignore his family right now. Thyme decide to talk his mean little sister Si first instead of his parents or grandparents to ask who the hell is dying that everyone decide to call him at the same time at this hour of the night. When Thyme call back his sister, Si picked up immediately groaning "What the hell bhai, it's 2 in the morning. Why aren't you picking up your call? Do you know how long we are trying to reach you?". Thyme slurred a little explaining "I'm at the club with Vincent. Why everyone is calling me. Who is dying?".

Si didn't respond back instead Sarawat voice came back to respond in icy cold tone "No one is dying Thyme Guntituthon, And What?!, What did you said?  You're with Vincent!". Thyme froze Oh shit! He forget his sister Si is real mean bit.ch, Thyme pulled his hair back in frustration as he answered "I'm at the club with Vincent and his friends". Sarawat growl sounding quiet serious  "That's why you even forget to wish Your Anshuman grandpa Happy birthday". Thyme pinch his eyes tightly the fuck he completely forgot to wish his grandpa in the excitement to spend another fun night with Vincent and his friends. Thyme stayed quiet stressing out when Sarawat stated "Vincent as.. the head Alpha of Win island..... Thyme we didn't sent you to Win island to drunk and party with Vincent. We warn you about that guy". Thyme was really frustrated hearing his father. He blurted out without thinking "Then why the fuck you sent me away. Dad I'm eighteen and I can do whatever the fuck I want. Vincent is my good friend and his friends too".  Sarawat pause and got silent the Alpha Dad really hates arguing with his eldest. He then ask in very low voice "Vincent is much older than you Thyme, he had no business to be your good friend. It's very late. Go back to your apartment right now and Don't meet that guy again". Thyme spit out growling in utter irritation "Know what Dad... fuck you!". Thyme ended the call and shove his phone inside the deepest of his jeans pocket. Then the teenage Alph went back to Vincent and his friends. When Thyme walk closer to his so called friends, all were already deciding to leave the club and go to their favourite place as they planned earlier.

When Vincent saw Thyme  walking closer he asked "Hey let's go to our favourite place?". Thyme was annoyed aftr having a phone call conversation with his father and he really hate it when his father don't  understand him. He also dislike when Vincent impose all his decision on him without giving a thought about  asking but he also find the guy really cool. Thyme nods in respond and walk out of the club with everyone. Lea ended up sitting on Thyme's lap in the backseat of  Vincent car, one part of Thyme wanted to be annoyed at the advances of Lea's with their closeness but he forces himself to keep his cool and calm try to enjoy it rather than otherwise. After reaching at the said place, Vincent grinned at Thyme, in respond the teenager Alpha sarcastically commented "Wow!!... Such a lovely place". Everyone started laughing hearing Thyme sarcasm causing Vincent to roll his eyes and open the door for everyone. He took everyone deeper inside the Club basement.  Thyme had no choice he follows everyone holding Lea close to himself even though he wasn't liking the scent of Lea one bit. Once Vincent reach at the big door he looked at Thyme asking "Okay, Thyme don't freak out. The last thing I want you to run away and open your mouth in front of your family". Thyme assured looking at everyone "Chill, I'm not a kid. I will not tell anyone". Everyone smile back looking satisfied with Thyme's response. Lea intertwined her fingers with Thyme's as she whispered in Thyme's ear "Stay close to me and I will take care of you". Thyme doesn know what she actually mean but he was least interested to find out. He sigh nodding his head anyway. When Vincent open the big wooden door Thyme froze, his eyes widened as if it will pop out of his socket any moment. His mouth hung untill floor. He was completely loosing his shit at the sight in front of his eyes. He felt  the urgency to leave the place right this second but it also make him excited then Lea keeps him grounded as she chukled asking the boy in her hold "Are you okay T?". Thyme look confusingly but Lea drag Thyme inside the Club and not just any club it was a se.x club. Thyme wanted to reply "Nope, I'm zero percent okay". But he was still speechless watching everyone and witnessing everything live that he only watched in hard core po.rn.

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comment ❤️ 🙏

Ready for Kevin reaction in next. Also please don't stress about Lea, she won't get Thyme. Our bad boy Alpha only belongs to his Dominant Omega