Chapter 47

Kevin was surprise even after everything happened earlier between him and Thyme, all these vulgar and dirty drawing doesn't made him feel disgust or angry but horny and hot as hell, his P all wet and clenching into nothing. Just the thought of being on the stage, all naked, exposing himself in sinful and dirty way, dancing his heart out like mad for his hot and gorgeous mate until he make his Alpha mate loose his mind, Oh Kevin like it so much.  The Omega laid naked, on his back on Thyme's bed then spread his legs just as shown in the drawing and deeply inhale closing his eyes, the sheet smell so much like his mate that he find it difficult to think straight anymore or even breath. He was drunk in lust and desire for his mate so much that he almost fell dizzy and was ready to scream out Thyme's name, call him to do those dirty things he fantasize all the time. But he didn't do it, instead the Omega pushed his fingers rubbing his dripping c.nt as he began to rile him up thinking about his mate, lust filled eyes fucking his every inch as he dance and dance sensually just for Thyme.  His fingers went deep, as he open his eyes, looking at the drawing, observing himself through Thyme's  eyes. He let himself fantasize that he's on stage, all naked, dancing for empty hall, where only one person is watching him is his mate. Thyme was sitting on a front row. His pants open, and impressive C, in his hand as he lazily stroke himself eye ra.ping him. Kevin imagine his mate's eyes dilating watching his breasts, wildly jumping up and down on his chest, as he shake them for his mate's attention.

Thyme growls at the sight, when Kevin he seductively spread his legs, move his hips in circle as if grinding his P on his massive C as he look the most seductive Slt, of the world. Kevin c.nt began to make slurping sound as he began to move his fingers a little faster thinking his mate enjoying his dirty dance so much thst his pre come ones out from the tip, Kevin imagine to stop the tease, and close the dustance between him and his mate. He sensually walk closer to Thyme, who was sitting on a front row, with his huge C in his hand but he leave, the hot rod and wrap his both hands around his Omega mate's as naked Kevin sat on his Alpha's lap, the Alpha couldn't take  it  anymore, he immediately grabs Kevin's hips and rub his hot steely C, right against his Omega's aching P making Kevin to   buried his face, in his mate's pillow and moaned out.  Thyme pressing his naked, body against himself, his greedy hands run and gropes all over, Kevin's back. Kevin finger fuck himself  faster and harder, he felt breathless and so good and hot to imagine himself getting fucked from his mate's huge C, as the Omega moaned out the statement written on the piece of drawing "Ahh.. My Alpha.... please...please...Ahh...fill my.....cnt wi..........". And The Omegs explode and came like a broken dam on Thyme's bed sheet, even before he could finish uttering out the full sentence. Kevin Omega was panting hard as his fluid dirtied and made the big wet spot on the sheet. The Omega could only smile, after coming back from his high instead of regretting because it was so hot and fun to be able to O, like this than by watching some stupid other people po.rn. Once he calmed down, he wanted to do it again. Kevin began to rub his spent P, holding up the new drawing from the stack, in this picture Kevin was once again naked but he wore a kitten headband with an ears and a collar around his neck, that says 'M I N E ', in bold and capital. Kevin rolled his eyes, he never really imagine Thyme to be interested in such kin.ky stuff before looking at those picture but how could he not when Sarawat Guntituthon was his father, Kevin remember to have a glance of Sarawat playroom when he tresspass that one time at night. That time he had, no freaking idea about what to call such room with pole in the middle and all kinky stuff around the huge room but now after exploring his mate's interest, he felt familiar with many kinky stuff. If anything he could only felt hot and lewed, imagining himself doing everything his mate wants him to.

Next morning Kevin woke up after hearing the message tone from his phone, It was already 9 am in the morning and his mommy messaged the Omega , informing that, they are coming back, and going to reach home sooner than later around 2 pm, he expected to take their lunch together. So Kevin had no option but to leave Thyme's cozy bed without wasting more time, get ready and leave the island to go back home before his parents return. The Omega climb out of Thyme's bed, and decide to wear his clothes, the first thing he began to search for his underwear, that he throw somewhere he dont know but when he did not find it around the bed, he grabs one of his mate's boxer brief, which was too big for his size but it didn't bothered him, he wore it then he put on his ripped loose jeans followed by his sports bra and crop top. Kevin then decide to stole all the drawing shoving into his hand bag, before anyone could see them. Then after  finding his underwear he decide to leave it for Thyme on the bed, meanwhile he make some more new drawings, his Alpha mate will have something to jerk himself off . After looking presentable, Kevin walk out of the room and saw all the three assholes were sleeping in the living room. Nani was on the couch, his feet dangling down where as  Dew and Thyme were on the floor. Kevin rolled his eyes at the sight of Thyme's arm were thrown over Dew, thinking isn't this cuddling, it suppose to be him cuddling with but Thyme Guntituthon messed up everything. It was really cute, but since he was still annoyed at his mate, he shrug it.

Kevin grab a cushion from one of the chair and throw harshly over at his mate face to wake him up. Thyme immediately ghasp loudly and woke up looking  all panicked and scared as hell as if the sky fallen down on his big dumb head, but soon his eyes landed on the figure of his Omega mate standing at the distance and sigh hard. Thyme started rubbing his eyes to chase the sleep away while Kevin reached closer to Dew and Nani who were in deep slumber. Kevin reach out with his foot to wake the two boys up calling them "wake up dumb and dumber, it's time to go back home". Then his attention went onto Thyme who was still trying to wake himself up "....And you dumbest gimme the car key". Thyme replied in soft tone ponting his finger at the coffee table  "They are.. there, on the coffee table". Kevin grab the car key and was about to call Sara when she herself walk out and asked "Kevin, can we leave now?, are you feeling alright". Kevin rolled his eyes shrugging "Sure, it's just another fight between  me and Thyme Guntituthon, Whats new?" After that Kevin didn't wait another minute and quickly leave Thyme's apartment,  thankfully  Dew and Nani were ready as well but as everyone began to get into the car, Kevin pause and said to Sara  "Wait for me". Sara expression changed into concerned causing Kevin to add "I won't fight. I promise". Sara nods her head and Kevin walk closer to the spot where Thyme was standing at the distance looking devastated.

Kevin walk closer as he observe Thyme suddenly look more nervous. He was about to say something but Kevin stretch his hand for a hand shake  and Thyme looks at it as if he doesn't  know what to do but anyway after a moment he grab it. Kevin started saying first "From now on we will try to be a stranger to each other. We can't be friends anymore that's obvious and I don't want to be your enemy as well. If you decide to come back home.....make sure we don't look into each other eyes. Because I don't want to form a bond with someone who doesn't respect me in front of other people. But if you decide not to return back and stay with your girlfriend or whatever I don't care either... Anyway It was nice being your biggest enemy Okay...bye... Now gimme my hand back". Thyme let go of Kevin's hand, after realizing he was gripping it little tightly asking "I....Kevin You know .. Please There's.... nothing.....I'm really sorr..". Kevin shook his head and cut his mate off "No need to apologise, the shit between us wasn't normal and I need some space, a big break from you and this stupid bond". Thyme shook his head "No ..Listen... .its  big misunderstanding .. you can't break up with me. I don't want to..". Kevin breath out "I dont care, what you want Thyme. Good bye ". Thyme murmuring "I'll come back to you. You're my mate". Kevin shrug "Whatever", he  walk towards the car door but before sitting inside he turned around once again and said "By the way I stole all your drawing again, It's all really creepy but I like it... so in exchange I left something for you". Thyme face fills with horror and panick as soon as Kevin mentioned about the drawing, but then he dumbly blink as soon as Kevin finished the sentence. The Omega get inside the car and his friend drive off  without wasting another minute and before Thyme could utter any more word. The drive back was incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. Out of four no one make any effort to start the conversation.

As Kevin's birthday nearer, his dominant pheromones started to act up more causing  him getting in trouble. He got into a fight with some of his close friends and Alphas from school not just once but three times in a week specially when they tried to dominate him with some comment. Kevin's parents were again worried for their only child sudden change of behaviour but when doctor explained  them that  that their only Omega child is not just any Omega but a dominant Omega. Both Mew and Gulf weren't worried anymore but only proud. Every big Alpha desired to have a piece of dominant Omega.  They are so rare and precious. Kevin could only shrug the news, since he was somewhat aware of his second gender already because Thyme never able to dominate him, neither the Alpha head from Win island wasn't able to make him submit. Everything changes after that, Kevin loves being dominant, the attention he started to get as soon as the news were out. For the first time after returning back from Win island,  today was the day Kevin feels the happiest and why not it was his eighteenth birthday afterall. He is fully mature dominant Omega and now it was about time he get himself a boyfriend and show him off.

Share your thought, Please vote and Comment ❤️

Next update is everything you guys ever wanted. Thyme return back home and Good News