Chapter 52

The Omega nods and rise from his Alpha mate's body, then drop beside him on the bed.. The two were so exhausted and high at this point, that both started to let themselves calmed down a bit, but even after a while Thyme stayed laying beside his Omega on the bed. Kevin waited and waited for his mate, to see what his Alpha decide to do next, if he's going to leave or not. But Thyme stayed on his side of bed, until Kevin had to call his name "Thyme?". The Alpha  immediately  answered back "Yes?". Kevin smiled murmuring "Nothing, I thought you are asleep". Thyme pull his arm out bringing his mate closer to him. Kevin's rested his head on Thyme's chest and settled in his mate's embrace, keeping them both in a safe position so that they cannot look in each other's eyes. Thyme demanded from his Omega mate "I want you to breakup with Nani, as soon as possible, Just the thought of you and him together is killing me". Kevin couldn't help he rolled his eyes reminding "We aren't together, Alpha. But I will do it just so you don't get killed". Thyme sternly warned "Don't ever date anyone, In the end you have to be mine". Kevin stayed silent and  before he could respond anything Thyme further added "...and I'll only be yours". Kevin murmured as if it's something  very secretive "You earn yourself a deal, Guntituthon.  But I still not ready, I need time to think about forming a bond". Thyme quickly  agrees "Allright,  I'll wait". Thyme's quick response  made kevin frown,  but he didn't have anything to retort, and before he could think of it more, both of them fell asleep in each other embrace.

Next morning,  it was Thyme like always who wakes up first. At first he was shocked and bewildered inhaling strong intoxicating scent of his Omega mate, out of nowhere but soon everything started to make sense when his eyes landed on his Omega  mate, sleeping soundly beside him on the bed. Thyme inwardly murmured "My baby", watching his mate peacefully sleeping. Thyme lower himself, on to his mate's neck. inhaling his favorite scent deeply again and again. The Alpha took the opportunity to have a close look of every inch of his  mate's face, while his eyes were closed. Frankly it felt so strange, to see his firecracker Omega so calm and silent. Honestly Thyme like it so much that his Omega mate should be asleep  all the time. His hand caress Kevin's cheeks, it was so soft that soon Thyme's desire multiplied to several level, his C twitch, inside his pants now wanted to touch his mate all over. One part of him wanted to wake up his mate, look him into his eyes, wanted to let the bond form, so that their soul joins with each other and end the story once for all but other part also wanted to listen to his mate, wanted his mate to trust him enough, wanted Kevin to have confidence  in them both , he wanted Kevin to want him back in same way he does. After spending good amount of hours, Thyme finally decide to leave, his blue balls were getting painful. The Alpha forces himself  to slowly untangle  himself,  from his mate, and climb down from Kevin's bed. But he couldn't stop himself from pressing his lips on his mate's head lovingly, then the Alpha jump out of the same window before Kevin's parents  catches him. In no time Thyme was out of Suppasit mansion premises, heading straight towards his own mansion.

As soon as Thyme reaches inside his mansion, his nostril hit with delicious aroma of his mom cooking. Thyme saw his mommy was already in the kitchen, The Alpha wanted to go away before his mommy's gazes fell on him asking him, number of question which he doesn't  wanted to answer at the moment but it was too late Tine, had already seen him entering inside his mansion. His  look were surprised as he immediately blurted out loud from the kitchen "Hey, Uh..... good morning". Thyme had no chance to escape but to walk a little closer to his mommy. He replied "Um, Good morning Mom". Tine had already paused on his movement, he began to looking at his son from head to toe, as Thyme stand little closer near the kitchen. Tine got the idea, that his son must have spend the night with his mate but he still wanted to comfirm it, wanted to ask hundreds of questions. But instead of asking questions Tine averted his gaze after taking a deep breath, he went back to his work, of making breakfast as if it is completely normal for his eldest son to return back home in the morning after spending night somewhere else. Thyme didn't wanted to make things awkward he murmured "Um.. I'm going to sleep a bit". Tine replied, trying his best to sound as normal as he could "Okay, I'll keep your breakfast in the oven, you can eat whenever you  wakes up". Thyme never felt this awkward ever before, having a conversation with his mom. Though Thyme can easily see how much his mommy wanted to ask him question but it wasn't hard for him to see how much his mommy was controlling himself to not ask any question to him and stay out of Thyme's business. Thyme quickly mumble "Okay, Thankyou" and walk towards his bedroom direction.

As soon as Thyme reached inside his bedroom, he closed the door and straight away jump on his bed, but for some reason he decide to open his phone front camera to see himself, thinking why his mommy had a strange look at him but the Alpha quickly cursed himself as soon as he saw his red swollen lips, hair deshelved. Fuck, just great. Now he can't even make any excuse about the night. It wasn't  even an hour Thyme  had able to catch some sleep after thinking about his last night and taking care of his blue balls, when he had to woke up at the sound of Nani, groaning at him "Wake up dude, how could you sleep after ruining my life". Nani enter inside his bedroom, and he was already holding Thyme's football. Thyme opened his eyes, at the sight of his upset looking best friend. The Alpha instantly felt bad for his friend, he can clearly see the sadness in Nani's eyes. Thyme couldn't help but smile softly thinking about his mate doing first thing in the morning he asked him to do, so instead of feeling irritated at Nani for ruining his much needed sleep Thyme softly said "Hey, bro what's up?". In response Nani frown then narrowed his eyes at his friend asking "Dude, are you bipolar or something,... I came here early morning just to punch on your face, because your bad vibes works on my relationship.  Kevin broke up with me as soon as he woke up, Now you can rest assured I'm single again and you don't have to feel insecure". Thyme let out a laugh hearing Nani. He is really not an intelligent soul but he is still an important friend to Thyme. The Alpha stated proudly "Kevin didn't break up with you, because you two were never really together. He was with you just to piss me off".  After hearing Thyme  words, Nani frown deepen as he blink at his friend and ask "How did you know that? Just this morning he suddenly called and ask me to go eat rock and forget about him. How come Kevin suddenly had change of mind, just until yesterday he was sweet to me. But as soon as you're back, his attitude completely changed. I think you both were hiding alot of things from me.... Dude, What if I had really fallen madly in love with him?. I'm  really mad at you for keeping things from me". Thyme laugh out loud, he throw the pillow at his friend face, which Nani dodge  it but in return he threw back the ball at Thyme, while Thyme easily catches it. The Alpha groan, "Don't even think about him anymore, he is only mine since forever, No one really had any chance to be with him, except for me. But honestly  bro, I'm sorry he used you to get back at me. My baby is evil sometimes". Nani rolled his eyes, and laid down beside his best friend on the bed sighing out "Hmm he's really an evil, he talk sweet all the time to me but never let me touch him. Anyways it's allright, if he wants to be yours. I'm not upset anymore. But I still like him and its not easy to forget him so soon". Thyme murmured  "I understand". Other than that Thyme  didn't had anything  to respond to that because for some reason he ain't feeling jealous. His mate can say all kind of stupid things, and behave  out of his character with others just to pissed him off. Kevin is wild cat, he does stupid things for a reason, he won't  let anyone come closer to him, Thyme is sure, the centre of his mate world, revolved around him, just like him. Soon enough,  Dew joined his friend, complaining about being left out. The three friends spend whole day inside Thyme's old bedroom, playing games and talking away all the things about the world. 

After eating dinner, Thyme decide to kick both his friends back to their home, since he was in big dilemma whether to spend his night again at Suppasit resident or not. He didn't  ask Kevin about second round but anyhow he desperately  wanted to go to his mate, to spend the night inhaling  his mate's  intoxicated scent, holding him close to sleep. He wanted to touch his mate again. He wanted to do stuff to him which no one is allowed to do to him. Thyme's self control began to slip once again, when he realized his parents went to sleep. So the Alpha had no choice but to escape once again from his mansion to go to his mate's at the same time he reach yesterday at Kevin's. As soon as Thyme climb up and grabs the window panel, he found the window is already opened for him tonight  unlike the last time. The Alpha did not waste any more second, he quickly jump inside the room like his second nature, the room was already dimly lighten today, but his breath hitched and eyes bulged out from their socket watching his mate, waiting for him in half sitting position, completely naked, rubbing his P very gently with his fingers while his eyes were closed for safety reason ofcourse as Kevin murmured seductively "Welcome back Alpha,  I knew You would come back again tonight". Thyme couldn't help he gulped, and stayed frozen on his spot speechless, with crazy heartbeat drinking at the sinful sexy sight of his mate. Kevin waited for a moment but when he realized his mate did not move from his spot he groan "Now, Stop staring and come here. I missed touching you".

Sorry for the delay, But here is the update, next chapter is mature again. I'll  try to publish soon. Don't forget to share your thoughts and please vote and comments ❤️ 🙏