Chapter 54

Kevin shift, little back moving from his mate's stomach to his Thyme's  hardness. The Alpha was still fully clothed holding his mate, by his hips he wanted to shut his mouth and let his mate enjoy his hard C rubbing against his bare wet P but he felt very hot, his C was already aching and sweating, Thyme couldn't stop himself from asking another question "Baby, Can I take off my clothes?. It will make us feel more good". Kevin immediately groan negatively "Nope . you're not allowed to get naked, no need to get clever". After saying Kevin grabs his mate's face and capture his lips into a heated kiss once again. As much as Thyme felt dissapointed he was also consumed by his horny mate, he couldn't able to do much, other than grabbing Kevin's hips and pressing his aching hardness more hardly against the wet P. The Alpha didn't  felt anything less than a doll under hus Omega mate, who seems to be rubbing and rubbing his P like against his hardness like his life depends on him. Thyme doesn't  know why he was bending so much for his mate, when in return he hardly was getting anything but in all honesty  he love the way Kevin was making him feel. Their groan and moans started to get louder as Thyme  again begged "Oh, baby please, don't let us finished so soon, I haven't even properly tasted your juicy P yet". Kevin once again tried to respond negatively letting out a throaty groan but Thyme decide to get clever he silent his mate "...Shhhhh"  and gently throw Kevin back on the bed, immediately breaking the contact of their hips, as he brought his face closer to Kevin's dripping P, making him groan but Thyme attach his lips without wasting more seconds after parting both side of delicate flesh, Kevin couldn't help but moaned out loud in pleasure.

Kevin moaned as soon as he felt his P, started getting eaten raw, by his hungry beast mate, as if he haven't eaten anything since ages. Thyme's tongue lapped on every inch like mad and crazy he lick, suck and devoured his mate's P, like it was his last meal, even though, it should be his first in a sense. Kevin couldn't able to think straight, his eyes rolls back feeling so so good, getting his Alpha tongue playes on his most sensitive part which made him feel pleasured in very different way, Kevin wasn't able to do anything then moaning and groaning in pleasure while letting his mate enjoy eating him until his delicate P was all red, swollen and looking extremly chubby, Thyme ate him like he was starving for ages. Thyme mouth was all over, all the time, he squeezed out the delicious juice that taste so heavenly. As soon as the taste exploded inside Thyme's  mouth, his gut churned, he felt like exploding just then and there inside his pants, but with all his self control he decide to concentrate pleasuring  his mate using his mouth. Thyme suck hard, he swallowed every drop then squeeze out the juice again, he wanted to taste the sweet nectar again and again for million of times. His Omega mate leak so much like some fountain and smell so needy and lusty that Thyme was loosing his bloody mind.

After letting his mate spending good amount of time on his P Kevin grunt "Alpha.....Make me come ... please".  The Omega wanted to command his mate, but this time he sounded like begging which Thyme's couldn't ignored. He kept his eyes closed as he reached out to roll the hard bud between his finger and murmured "You taste so perfect Omega, I promise, I will make you come harder, I'm gonna push finger inside your c.nt and fuck you". Kevin did not complain about dirty talking as he gave his permission by panted "A..llright, go ahead", then Omega run, his fingers in his mate's hair while Thyme, gently blew the enterance of the needy dripping c.nt keeping his eyes closed, Kevin's  whole body shudder, chill runs down at the anticipation of feeling his Alpha's fingers, penetrating for the first time inside his needy hole. Thyme gently push his forefinger after rubbing it in a circular motioned, he slowly began to move his finger for few minutes then question softly "Can, I push my second finger inside, now?".

Kevin replied breathlessly "Ye..yes ". Thyme had to bit his lip, to stop moaning and groaning feeling the warmth of his mate c.nt around his finger.  The torture of keeping his eyes closed all the time was unbearable, but  he continued pushing and pulling his two fingers in and out, only focusing to keep his mate satisfied as he only felt the heat increasing, Thyme  couldn't  help he imagine the finest hole of his mate's taking up his finger so well. Kevin's  hole was all ready for him, leaking so much on his ministration but then the Alpha pushed his third finger inside without warning, causing the Omega to ghasp in shocked and surprise. Kevin could only dig his finger inside his mate's shoulder as he panted breathlessly "Oh god, Fuck...Good, feels full...do..don't stop". Kevin doesn't need to tell twice, cause his mate finger fuck him as deep as he could. Thyme was dying not to witness the sight of his mate's c.nt taking up his three finger's deeply inside. One part of him wanted to see the heavenly sight but second part doesn't wanted to disobey his mate's command. Thyme was playing with fire, one wrong move and everything will be ruined between him and hus mate which he never wanted to let it happen. He would never ever again like to dissapointed his mate, he murmured "Your c.nt feel so so good, baby, I can't wait for the day you let me see you in the eyes, as I fuck you hard". Hearing Thyme's words, Kevin couldn't stop from clenching Thyme's fingers inside him . He tremble under his mate. The Omega warn after couple of seconds "I'm going to come soon..." Thyme  felt he fucking losing his fingers, cause how hard Kevin clenches his finger in O, as his whole body wildly trembles. Thyme carefully hold his mate as Kevin O so hard, drenching Thyme's hand completely. When Kevin came down from his O. Thyme immediately pushed the same hand inside his pants to grab his hard C and jerk himself messily until his O, hit him hard, it didn't took the Alpha long and only needed  less stimulation when Thyme find his release as he painted his Omega mate's gut and breasts all in his warm white.

Kevin look at his mate jerking himself harder like his life depends on it then as expected painting him in his warm white. As soon as Thyme finished squeezing out his load on his mate's naked body he drop down on the bed beside Kevin catching up his breathing still had his eyes tightly closed all the time. The Omega was certainly pleased with his mate's  self control even though he was clearly knew how much Thyme would be dying to see him all spent out . The Omeg balanced himself on his elbow and watch the sight of his mate breathing heavily. The Omega muttered "I'm sure You wanted me to touch you, help you jerking off, and You wish to see me right now painted in your come. Isn't it?" Thyme immediately moaned just thinking about the sinful sight "Yes". Kevin responded devilishly "Too bad, You still don't deserve all those things yet". Thyme stayed quiet, what did he expected, his mate is pure evil but whatever happened just now was so hot. Thyme never before had such intense O,  in such short period of jerking off. And he was glad his knot doesn't get visible like before, but he let out a sigh even after doing so much he is still a virgin in the end. Thyme was so lost thinking hard, catching up his breath that he didn't realized when his mate left the bed. Thyme only realize when Kevin came back again after cleaning himself up, Thyme stayed quiet when Kevin wipe his spent C and hand with tissue before throwing it in the bin. When the Omega came back to bed, Thyme by reflex open his arm and let his mate place his head onto his chest. Kevin murmured "You can open your eyes, now". Thyme open his eyes and look down at his Omega's  head. He breath out "Thankyou baby". In respond Kevin only hummed, saying "hmm, I don't know why moon goddess paired us as mates. You're such a big pervert and a bad boy". Thyme's body tensed and stomach clenches hearing his Omega words. He wanted to tell Kevin the same, but then again he doesn't want anyone else, he can't picture himself with anyone else anymore. Only wants to belong to his evil mate, his bratty Omega. Thyme's suddenly began to sweat at the thought of Kevin isn't ready to fully accept their bond , what if he decide to leave him if ever he found someone better than him.

Thyme sound low, as he breath out "I can be pervert but I'm not a bad boy". In respond Kevin only roll his eyes and groan "Yeah, but you're a nasty piece of work, No Alpha should ever body shame his Omega mate, no one should insult their mate's looks in front of other like you did again and again. Can you imagine how much it affected me all those years, I had stop eating, looking myself in the mirror, I almost went into depression thinking I'm ugly and my Alpha finds me ugly. And now after so many years you tells me I'm sexy and I'm perfect, but frankly it doesn't make me happy hearing you instead your praise only reminds me about the past and makes me upset rembering all the tears I shed because of you". Suddenly Thyme's heart clenches like his gut did. His eyes get watery feeling the worst  shitty Alpha that ever existed in the world. Not even for a second he thought about his Omega feelings. Kevin's honest words, not just hurt Thyme emotionally but also physically in ways. The Alpha swallowed hard, as he dare to tighten his hold on his Omega mate, into his embrace admitting it murmuring "I never meant those things, I ever said baby.  When I called you names and insulted you, it was just a word and nothing more than that. Honestly I never thought how it'd affect you. You always appear so strong and angry in front of me, that I never bother to think beyond that. Besides my only motive was to annoy you". Kevin sigh "You always had my complete attention since day one, but you began to ruined it more and more over times. You were such a bad Alpha to me.... I wanted you to be sweet, gentle and protective of me.  You didn't think back then that  I deserve all those thing..... But now Can I believe you will make things right between us?". Thyme muttered "Yes, I Will never dissapoint you again. I will always try my best to be the Alpha you really deserve", Thyme bring his Omega mate's hand to his lips as he pressed a loving kiss. Kevin breath out deeply after hearing his mate's  honest words saying "Okay, C'mon You made me really tired tonight, Let's go to sleep now". Thyme respond softly wrapping both his arms around his mate's naked body whispere after pressing his lips on Kevin's  head "Okay baby, Sleep well".

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comments ❤️ 🙏