Chapter 55

Thyme woke up first once again from his best sleep, as his alarm goes off, The Alpha groan, at the thought of leaving his mate, while Kevin snuggle more into his Alpha neck deeply burying his face, as if he doesn't wanted Thyme to leave just yet. Thyme pressed his lips, on his mates head whispering "I've to leave, before your parents wakes up and smell us". Kevin frown in annoyance keeping his eyes closed he asked "Are you going to come back again, tonight?". Thyme pulled himself away, a little then gently brush away the hair from his Omega's forehead replying in deep voice "..Yes I will, why did you ask?" Kevin replied "You can wait for me, if you don't find me here. I got a plan with friend". Thyme hand did not stop and so was his mouth. He ask curiously "What kinda plan?". Kevin answered in his sleepy voice "Nothing much, shopping dinner, maybe we will hit the club or something before returning back ". Thyme nods, his head as he murmured "Okay, Have fun. Enjoy yourself. I'll wait for you". After saying he leaned to kiss his Omega lips and Frankly for some reason one part of Thyme expected Kevin to push him away but his Omega didn't. Kevin kissed him back with equal force, not just once but again and again until Thyme had to grunt in frustration pulling away before he leaves his mate. But Kevin  stopped him again asking "Hey, Can you wear your fancy birthday shirt, again for me tonight. I want to see you in that". Thyme smiled nodding his head Kevin  quickly added pointing his finger towards his closet room "Grab it from my closet". Thyme walk towards his mate's huge walking closets and started searching for his shirt, it took him a while but eventually he find it and until he walks out, Kevin was asleep again. Thyme couldn't  help he chukled at the sight, and left Suppasit mansion holding his shirt but not before pressing a long loving kiss on his Omega mate's head.

Kevin made his way out from a clothing store, he was wearing bare shoulder sexy little maroon dress, his make up was on point, Jose was walking behind him while Kevin was checking the list on his phone. Since Sara and his other friends ditched him, thankfully Jose agreed to accompany him . The Alpha friend was carrying tonns of Kevin's  shopping bags, while walking tiredly behind his Omega friend. He took a deep breath before asking "Babe, let's go somewhere to eat. Aren't you done with your shopping list already?". Kevin turn back and respond "Not yet, I'm still trying to get an appointment from tatoo artist, I wanted to get one on my breast....",  Kevin instantly stopped speaking because his nostril hit with the amazing scent that belongs to none other than his Alpha mate. The Omega felt like electric current runs inside his whole body, in the middle of huge shopping mall. And before he could think more Thyme made an appearance as he called out his mate's name "Kevin". Thyme was with his two best friends, in the same shopping mall who were tagging behind him, as the Alpha walk closer to his Omega mate. Kevin immediately lowered his gaze and put on his sunglasses to save himself from having direct eye contact with his mate's. After reaching closer Thyme muttered  near Kevin ear "A word... now". Jose grunt before Kevin could  "What are you doing here, Thyme? Kevin let's go from here?". Thyme gave a bored  look at ghe Alpha while Kevin breath out to his Alpha friend "It's okay, Jose. We are on good terms". Jose annoyed look turned into confused hearing his friend. The Omega had no choice but to walk to a distance with Thyme to talk in alone. Kevin gritted his teeth on his mate, for showing up in the mall out of nowhere "What the hell do you want Guntituthon?. I can't believe you risked it. Came all the way to talk to me. Are you stalking me?".  In response Thyme ignore his mate's question and he complain "You said you're going out with friends, where are they?". Kevin spit out irritatingly "Jose is my friend, told ya". Thyme complain again "...And What the hell was that? Do you wanted him to accompany you to tatoo artist?". Kevin gets more annoyed as he, spit out looking in the direction of Thyme's "Only today because he's the only one available to.. ". The Omega once again stopped speaking, when his gaze stop on Thyme's chest, Kevin realized Thyme was wearing the same shirt he asked him to wear in the morning.