Chapter 67

After the conversation, Kevin almost loose his shit thinking of losing his Alpha mate really soon. It's not even a complete week for them to be an official mates. This fucking sucks but the truth is undeniable, Thyme obviously killed two people, his Alpha is definitely going to go in jail, the punishment is same for everyone, it doesn't matter, if you're a son of a big businessman or a son of a cobbler. Thyme will live in jail after tommorow's verdict and him will be a lonely Omega for forever. Suddenly out of nowhere Tine sit beside his son's future wife, the Omega on the couch got slightly startled but relaxes when the pregnant mommy quickly began to rubs his back soothingly assuring "Don't worry dear, everything will be allright". while Sarawat sat on the other side of Kevin on the couch. He gently stated "Yes, sweetheart. I promise, I will do everything to get Thyme out of this mess". Kevin nods giving his soft smile. But deep inside his heart wanted to believe in his in laws words, but his mind wasn't ready to rest. After a while when Thyme and Kevin were alone in the bedroom, the teenager Alpha sensed how much his Omega mate was still worrying about tommorow court hearing regarding the murder case. Thyme tries to lighten his mate's mood "Can you please stop worrying baby, I can't see you so restless. You know, My Dad is going to work his magic and that lawyer will manipulate the people of Win's island. I'm going to be fine. So please don't look so stressed". in response Kevin could only nods and hugs his mate replied sighing hard "I believe you babe, I have full faith in your parents. They won't let anything bad happen to you. You amd Me will always stay by each other side no matter what".

Next day came earlier than expected, Thyme decide to drove Kevin in his car. They both wanted to be alone before the court Verdict. Once again Kevin couldn't stop thinking about his mate going to jail. Their is no way anyone could deny the fact that Thyme dud not kill two people. There were hundred of people present in the se.x club some had taken video as well. Just the thought about Thyme in jail made the Omega tensed. On contrary Thyme who was sure that he won't get sentenced for murdering two bastards, Vincent and Joe for some reason. He was that much confident. Because something was telling him that both bastards deserve to die. While driving Thyme glanced towards his mate, ask teasingly "Are you going to miss me, if I go to jail?. Fuck how are we going to survive without fucking each other". Kevin look emotionlessly as he remember something so he suddenly blurted out "Thyme Guntituthon, Can you explain me why Vincent had my naked pictures that you draw shamelessly. He showed me all my vulgur drawing that you draw in his phone gallary. He said You showed him and gave permission to save it in his phone". Thyme almost lost control on his car, but saved them both on time he grunt shockingly and loudly "What!! That bastard..... I will go dig him up and murder him again and again". Kevin question "Before that Can you first answer my question?" . Thyme pause then started remembering about the day when Vincent barge into his bedroom while he was taking shower. He had caught him sniffing on his study desk that day. Thyme quickly explain about the same to his mate. He was really a dumb to leave Kevin's sexy drawings on the desk. After hearing everything Kevin sigh hard saying "I knew he was lying. You would never do that". Thyme felt relief, he smile and lovingly stated "Thanks for trusting me and not believing in that bastards words, I love you and You're the only source of my pevertness". In the end Thyme teased but in response Kevin grimaced as he ask "Really?, Tell me then how often you were visiting to Vincent sex club?. Did you not make out with those filthy Slts ever?". Thyme felt his throat drying he started sweating then he honestly admitted "I did,  makeout a little but I swear I never fucked anyone. It's only you I always desired you". Kevin glared gritting out "It's not making me feel any better, you jerk Alpha. Next time you go watch other people naked I will kill you with my own hands. Don't give me anymore reason to murder you as well". Thyme felt scared from his mate's warning, since Kevin look so damn serious spitting out every word, the Alpha awkwardly pleaded "Baby.. I only love you and believe me, You are the only one for me. Now can you please go back to thinking about me going to jail, instead of murdering me".