Chapter 7

"Ok Samaria

"Ok Samaria. What do you think?"

Seated comfortably in a swivel chair, the hair tech Don, who Samaria ended up linking with from instagram, turned her around to face the mirror.

It was the very next day, a calm Saturday afternoon. Samaria spent all morning taking her goddesses braids out and trading them in for a 30 inch sew-in, blended perfectly with some leave out.

"Wow..."

Demi beamed as she sat beside her in another chair, her hair already done as well.

"This is beautiful."

Samaria gushed. She ran her fingers through the jet black tresses with a satisfied expression on her face. Her goddess braids were cute, but it was something about a 30inch install that made her feel invincible.

"Yup. And when you post a pic Samaria, you betta tag me and let these hoes know."

Don pointed, running a comb through her bundles. He was extremely proud of his work.

"Now please tell me yall girls are going out tonight? Because I didn't just waste 4 hours doing y'all's hair for nothing."

"Oh trust me, Don. I'm taking Samaria out tonight. Have you heard about that huge Dave East party?"

Demi smirked, wiggling her eyebrows with excitement.

"Oh you mean that fine ass drug dealer from Harlem? Of course I heard about his party. Everybody and they mama tryna get in. Shit even me."

"Welllllll he uses our security services at work, so we already got our foot in the door."

Demi continued to grin, running her fingers through her brand new install as well. She too had traded her short faux locs for a blunt cut bob, with honey blonde highlights.

"Soooo what I'm hearin' is yall two gon get me into this party, right?"

Don questioned, pointing his rat tail comb in their direction. Samaria couldn't help but chuckle.