Chapter 12

The next day

The next day

The sound of an alarm clock ringing from Dayvon's phone barely stirred him out his sleep

The sound of an alarm clock ringing from Dayvon's phone barely stirred him out his sleep. If anything, he'd been snoring right through it for the past 10 minutes. It wasn't until the 11am sunlight began creeping through the blinds of his hotel room, which shined directly on his face ultimately waking him up.

A low groan escaped his lips as he moved slowly, attempting to sit up in bed. His body was restricted though by a pair of arms that were clinging onto his torso tightly. Sucking his teeth, he looked down to see Mena laying naked in bed next to him. She did have a blanket covering most of her body as she cozily nuzzled herself against his chest.

A blank expression crossed his features as he reached over peeling both her arms off of himself one by one, before hopping out the bed.

"Vonnn don't leave."

She mumbled, half asleep. He just ignored her, instead looking around the floor for his boxers. Once he spotted them, he quickly put them on before grabbing his phone. His fingers fiddled with the screen putting an end to the alarm clock while strolling his way to the bathroom.

Dayvon skimmed through his notifications, his face instantly screwing up as he noticed 15 missed calls from India last night. She followed them up with a few aggressive text messages, in which she was basically pouring her feelings out to him all while complaining about why he kept dodging her calls.

"She can't be serious.."

He muttered, immediately deciding to block her right then and there. He has had enough of all her emotional antics. India was clearly going crazy, and Dayvon wanted no parts of that. Although, he did have his fair share of crazy ex girlfriends in the past. Von often liked to joke that his dick game would make a girl go insane. And even though it was a cliche statement, it just so happened to be true.

Dayvon noticed a pattern every single time he hooked up with different women. They all ended up being crazy for him, even if they never gave off those vibes initially. As much as it all fed into his ego, it discouraged him nonetheless. He knew deep down he wanted to find real love, but he would always mess it up whenever sex was involved way too soon upon meeting a woman. He'd considered practicing abstinence for a while, but that was just an idea he toyed with year after year.