Chapter 33

Hiii ❤️ omg thank you for 40k reads on this book

Hiii ❤️ omg thank you for 40k reads on this book. I'm so happy yall like it fr! 😭😭😭 I could kiss and hug ALL of u rn!

Anyways, here's 2 LONG chapters for yall to get comfy and read tonight 😁❤️ I hope yall like it. These are probably my favorite chapters that I've written so far lol. I'm just obsessed w this story!

Alright, Let's read 😈

The night was thick with tension, the moon casting a pale glow over the front lawn of the Bennett residence

The night was thick with tension, the moon casting a pale glow over the front lawn of the Bennett residence. Dayvon raced right out the double glass doors of his parents home, each step echoing the frantic beat of his heart.

The image of Samaria's shocked expression after she caught him locking lips with India, haunted him in the worst way possible. He kept replaying the moment of her eyes being wide with betrayal, before she turned away from the misconstrued scene that shattered her world.

He felt like a fool, caught in a moment of weakness. And now he was paying the price. But really, it was all just a  misunderstanding, yet it looked so bad nonetheless. Dayvon knew he needed to just get to her, and tell her that what she saw wasn't even real. He had to let her know that India meant nothing to him.

Absolutely nothing.

He rounded a corner, his eyes scanning the shadows for any sign of Samaria at all. The only thing he could see, were just more people pulling up in big expensive vehicles, coming to attend the fancy dinner tonight. The scene was a stark contrast to the turmoil raging within him.

But then he saw her, a lone figure walking briskly toward Demi's car, her silhouette framed by the dim streetlights.

"Samaria!"

He called out, his voice raw with desperation.

She didn't stop though. If anything, she quickened her pace, her heels clicking angrily against the pavement. He pushed himself harder, closing the distance between them.