Chapter 15

Yall get 1 chapter tonight bc I was wayyyy too busy to edit the others

Yall get 1 chapter tonight bc I was wayyyy too busy to edit the others. 😭😭 But this one is 3k words long so, Enjoyyyy❤️❤️

 😭😭 But this one is 3k words long so, Enjoyyyy❤️❤️

Dayvon wasn't shy from the finer things in life. Ever since he was a kid, his parents made sure that he had nothing but the best. Even though Von grew up in the slums where a lot of his peers were raised by the streets, he had the success story of making it out.

With that being said, getting a taste of luxury always came easy to him, once money wasn't an issue anymore. So it was safe to say that Von had been there, done that, and seen it all. He took full advantage of this rich and lavish lifestyle, from tasting the finest wines and dinners, to vacationing in certain parts of the country.

But tonight, Dayvon came to the sudden realization that in all his 26 years of living, none of those experiences came close to the luxury of Samaria Skye.

She's always had this effect on him ever since they initially met weeks ago. But after the kiss they shared for the first time tonight, Dayvon knew deep down she would be the death of him. He had it made up in his mind that there was nowhere on this earth he would rather be without her.

His feelings for her were intense. It was something Von spent most nights trying to figure out himself. He couldn't understand what it was about her that made him feel this way. Sometimes, it even scared him knowing that a girl like her could have such power over him like this.

For instance, Samaria could tell him to jump off a bridge right now and he'd do it. She could tell him to bring her the moon and stars as a birthday gift, and Dayvon would calculate a way to do just that. Hell, Samaria could even ask to be owner of his entire company that his family built, and he would still give it all up for her. In conclusion, he'd do anything for her.

Even while he was sitting across from Samaria in a booth at The Breakfast Club, watching as she happily ate her vanilla Belgium Waffles that were served not too long ago. He had strategically brought her back here to this place simply because she mindlessly told him that these were the best waffles she's ever had. Von took serious note of that, etching it in the forefront of his brain because he refused to forget any little detail about Samaria.