Chapter 32

Happy 4th of julyyyy yall 💙🤪 baby I was at work all day today, editing this chapter left and right! 🤣🤣 so yall better enjoy it!!!

Let's get into this mess chile💀💀💀

Later that night

The grand mansion that belonged to Walter and Tasha Bennett, loomed ahead, it's opulent facade illuminating by the soft glow of chandeliers visible through the towering windows, just as Dayvon's driver, Moe, pulled up right in front of the home.

Moe stepped out of the sleek, black suburban, the engine's purr fading into the night as he made it around to Von's side, opening his door.

"Thanks, Moe."

Von muttered with appreciation, stepping out the car.

"No problem, Mr. King Von sir."

Dayvon looked fresh tonight, adjusting the diamond watch around his wrist, making sure it was linked perfectly. He was dressed in a tailored Louie Vuitton black suit, the fabric shimmering subtly underneath the moonlight that shined above. His crisp white shirt contrasted elegantly against the darkness of his suit, and a deep red tie adding a nice touch of sophistication.

His locs were freshly retwisted, decorating the sides of his face perfectly. As he fiddled with his cufflinks a bit, a glint of gold twinkled in his orbs, hinting at a man who appreciated the finer things in life. Although, his brown eyes were still dark and gloomy, holding an emptiness inside which was only caused by one single person:

Samaria.

His princess, who was supposed to be here tonight clinging to his arm like the prize he saw her up to be, was absent. He hadn't talked to her in days either, even though he'd left multiple messages, phone calls that kept getting sent to her voicemail, and even sending her some flowers with sweet notes, letting her know that he was still here, waiting patiently for her to come around.

None of that seemed to work, which is why he found himself taking long strides on his lonesome, up the cobblestone driveway towards his parents home, without her.