Begonia (Leona Kingscholar)

I forgot to crosspost this on Wattpad. Have this very, very late ;-;)

Part 1 of the Flower Language Series

I got these meanings from the internet, so some may be wrong. Sorry if that is the case, but please ignore my mistakes.

Please do not request the Flower Language Series.

Title: Begonia

Pairings: Leona Kingscholar x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, swearing

Flower meaning: Beware

Summary: Leona has always scared you. Turns out, that was for a good reason.

To be honest, all of the dorm heads intimidated you.

Riddle, as you had come to know through Deuce and Ace, was probably the strictest person you had ever met. He had hundreds of rules, most of which were oddly specific, and he collared anyone who broke them, making them lose their magic until he saw fit.

Even as someone with no magic to your name, it still scared you.

Azul was a scheming bastard, tricking people into making contracts that put them at a severe disadvantage, then stealing something from them when they inevitably failed.

Then, there was the floating tablet. The device was supposedly controlled by a housewarden back in his dorm, but it was strange enough to creep you out a little.

Malleus was absolutely terrifying, with his horns that looked like they could skewer you and an expression on his face like he just might do that if you looked at him wrong. Plus the rumors of his power made you tremble in his presence.

Kalim and Vil, you had to admit, didn't seem too bad from what you'd seen. You would still have to get to know them to make a final judgment.

But the one who scared you most was Leona Kingscholar.

His face was twisted into a menacing frown, his green eyes glaring at everyone around him like they personally annoyed him. He was muscular and stood at a daunting 6 feet tall. He had a scar down one eye- an injury that made you wonder how he got it.

You had to admit, he was handsome, but he also terrified you. You knew from the moment you saw him that he wasn't someone to mess with.

—------------------------------------------------

You liked to walk through the botanical gardens. There were all kinds of beautiful trees and flowers, some the same as the ones in your homeworld, and others that you were sure were unique to the world you had found yourself in.

Your eyes moved from each plant, never looking down at your feet. Why would you, when there was so much to see and smell?

You should have looked down.

Suddenly, you pitched forward, your foot catching on something. You tried in vain to keep your balance, but you ended up on your hands and knees anyway. Your knees and palms felt like they were on fire and, when you lifted your right hand, you found that you were bleeding.

A growl sounded from behind you- one that sounded dangerously like a lion's. Slowly, you turned your head.

Leona's tail was lying in the walkway. The walkway you had just been walking down.

Oh my God, I tripped on his tail!

"I am so sorry!" you spluttered, standing up as quickly as possible, "I wasn't paying attention!"