It was perfect 🙈

The episode opens with Y/N and PRAJ alone in the house.

 The rest of the family is out, leaving the young couple to enjoy a rare evening by themselves.

 The sun is setting, casting a warm, golden glow over the estate.

PRAJ : (smiling) It's nice to have some quiet time together, isn't it?

Y/N : (nodding) Yeah, it's been a while since we've had the house to ourselves.

---

Y/N and PRAJ decide to cook dinner together. They laugh and tease each other as they prepare the meal, enjoying each other's company.

PRAJ : (playfully) You're getting flour everywhere!

Y/N : (laughing) Maybe you should help more instead of just watching!

PRAJ : (smirking) I'm the taste tester. It's a very important job.

They share a playful moment, throwing flour at each other and laughing until their sides hurt.

---

They sit down to a beautifully set table, candles flickering softly. The meal is delicious, and they enjoy every bite, talking and laughing throughout dinner.

PRAJ : (raising a glass) To us. To our future.

Y/N : (clinking her glass with his) To us.

They share a sweet, lingering kiss, savoring the moment of closeness and intimacy.

---

After dinner, PRAJ puts on some romantic music, and they dance together in the living room. The music is soft and romantic, and they move slowly, holding each other close.

PRAJ : (whispering) You're so beautiful, Y/N.

Y/N : (blushing) You make me feel beautiful.✨

They dance for a while, lost in each other's eyes, the world around them fading away.

---

As the song ends, PRAJ takes Y/N's hand and leads her to the couch. They sit down, and PRAJ looks deeply into Y/N's eyes.

PRAJ : (softly) Y/N, I love you. I've loved you for as long as I can remember. Being with you makes me happier than anything else in the world.