A Loving Tribute

Inspired by their session, Austin and Ashley decided to plant an organic orange tree on the farm in honor of their mother, Lori. Picking oranges had been a cherished activity they shared growing up, and it felt like a fitting tribute to her memory.

One sunny afternoon, the family gathered in a special spot on the farm to plant the tree. David, Emma, Michael, Lori-Anne, Benny, and even little Robert were there to share the moment.

Ashley held the young orange tree gently, tears of both joy and sadness in her eyes. "Mom loved picking oranges with us," she said softly. "This tree will keep that memory alive."

Together, they planted the tree, each taking turns to add soil and water. As they worked, they shared stories about Lori, laughing and crying as they remembered her.

David spoke last, his voice filled with emotion. "Your mother was an incredible woman. She'd be so proud of the family you've become. This tree is a beautiful way to honor her."

Once the tree was planted, they stood back and admired their work. The young tree, now firmly rooted in the earth, symbolized new beginnings and the enduring strength of their family's love.

As the days turned into weeks, the orange tree flourished, its green leaves reaching toward the sky. It became a place of reflection and remembrance for the Butler family, a living testament to Lori's legacy.

Ashley continued her therapy, finding solace and strength in the process. With Austin's support, she embraced the journey of healing, knowing that their mother's spirit would always be with them.

Under the wide Montana sky, the Butler family grew closer, united by love, memory, and the promise of new beginnings. The orange tree, a symbol of their shared past and hopeful future, stood as a beacon of resilience and enduring love.