A New Adventure

Lori-Anne began attending acting classes in a nearby town, immersing herself in the world of theater and film. She quickly discovered a natural talent and a deep passion for the craft. Emma and Austin watched with pride as their daughter blossomed, balancing her studies and farm duties with her newfound love for acting.

A few months into her training, Lori-Anne received an unexpected opportunity. Baz Luhrmann, a longtime friend of Austin’s and a renowned director, had heard about Lori-Anne’s interest in acting. He reached out with an exciting proposition.

During a family dinner, Austin shared the news. “Baz called today. He’s working on a new musical comedy and wants to know if Lori-Anne would be interested in auditioning for a small role.”

Lori-Anne’s eyes widened with excitement. “Really? Baz Luhrmann wants me to audition?”

Austin chuckled. “Yes, he does. He thinks you have potential and wants to give you a chance to showcase your talent. But it’s entirely up to you, sweetheart.”

Lori-Anne looked at her parents, her excitement tempered by a touch of nervousness. “I’d love to audition, but I’m a little scared. What if I’m not good enough?”

Emma reached out, holding her daughter’s hand. “Lori-Anne, you’re already brave for wanting to try. No matter what happens, we’re proud of you. Just give it your best and enjoy the experience.”