The Big Reveal

The evening of the dinner arrived, and the entire Butler family gathered around the table, the atmosphere buzzing with warmth and laughter. Emma brought out the special cake, setting it in the center of the table with a knowing smile.

John and Robert exchanged curious glances, clearly wondering what the occasion was. Ashley took a deep breath, her heart pounding with excitement. “Before we dig into this beautiful cake, there’s something I want to share with you all.”

She looked at John and Robert, her eyes shining with joy. “John, Robert, I’m pregnant. We’re going to have a baby!”

John’s eyes widened in shock, then filled with tears of happiness. He jumped up, wrapping Ashley in a tight embrace. “Ashley, that’s incredible! I’m so happy!”

Robert, standing beside them, grinned from ear to ear. “Wow, Mom, that’s awesome! I’m going to be a big brother!”

The family cheered and congratulated Ashley, their joy overflowing. Emma cut the cake to reveal a hidden layer of pink frosting, symbolizing the baby’s gender. “It’s a girl!” she announced, her voice filled with happiness.

Ashley and John looked at each other, tears of joy streaming down their faces. “We’ve decided to name her Isabella Rose,” Ashley said, her voice trembling with emotion. “Isabella means ‘devoted to God,’ and Rose is for her beauty and strength.”