5

Morgan and Alli suggested we got ready together

Morgan and Alli suggested we got ready together. We grabbed our stuff and went into Morgan's room, where no one was staying currently. Morgan put music on the stereo and mixed us drinks to sip while we did our hair and makeup. We laughed and danced around in our underwear, feeling free and alive. 

"What are you going to wear?" Alli asked and looked through the outfits I had brought with me. She was a very fashionable woman, and she always dressed really well. I pointed out a black strapless top and a pair of high-waisted denim shorts. "That's cute!" Alli said, but turned and rummaged around in her own stuff. "But how about pairing that top with this skirt?" She suggested and held up a mini-skirt with a zipper going all the way down the front. 

I looked at her with big eyes and giggled. "I don't think I can wear that. Can I?" 

Morgan made a clicking sound with her tongue. "Of course you can! Let Alli dress you!" 

"Okay," I agreed and let Alli work her magic.

***

Alli was so incredibly stylish

Alli was so incredibly stylish. She always looked drop dead gorgeous herself, but she also knew exactly how to inspire others to wear things they never thought would suit them. Peyton stood in front of the mirror in my room, running her hand down over her exposed midriff and the front of the mini-skirt. She looked hot. Alli had helped her do her makeup and on top of that she straightened her hair, which now hung a little lower on her back with a middle part. 

"Good grief, P. You look stunning," I complimented her, but made sure that Alli knew it was me praising her as well. We all looked pretty damned good, and that was mostly due to Alli. She had suggested an outfit for me as well, knowing my style and what I preferred to wear. We raised our glasses and emptied them before we headed downstairs where the party was slowly getting started.