26

There was a different skip to my step when I walked into work later that week

There was a different skip to my step when I walked into work later that week. I knew that in a matter of hours the panel would be meeting to read through Ethan's chapters and in that panel, I had a couple of spies. 

I was deeply concentrated in my office when a knock on my door made me look up. Leaning against the door frame was none other than Mr. Harry Stone. 

"Are you busy?" He asked with a dimpled smirk on his face, making my heart race. I had kissed him a couple of times since the night we took things further, but we agreed that we would go very slow with each other. There was no need to rush into something, even if it was tempting. So we hadn't fooled around or had full blown sex yet. Nor had we slept in the same bed since. 

I shook my head and got up from my chair. He closed the door behind him, opening his arms to me. I was quick to cross the tiny office and crash my lips on his. He pressed me against him and let his hands rest on my ass. I chuckled against his lips, when my bottom hit the edge of my desk. There was no way I was going to have sex with him in my ridiculously tiny office which was also not soundproof in any way. He smiled cheekily at me as I scooted up on the desk, letting him stand between my legs. 

"And that's as far as this is going to go," I said and scrunched my nose at him. 

He pouted and cursed under his breath with a laugh. "Some other time then." 

"We'll see, Mr. Stone. We'll see," I said in a sultry babydoll voice, which made him laugh. 

"I think I need you to speak that way more often," he said and pressed soft kisses along my jaw. 

"Mm-hmm, I'm sure you do," I said and played with a button on his shirt. He was very well-dressed, wearing a dark grey suit with a black shirt underneath. The top buttons were open, showing off a bit of his chest, but apart from that he looked very professional. I ran a finger up the exposed skin on his chest and grabbed his chin. "You look really good, you know?" 

He smiled and shrugged. "It's just a suit." 

"Mmh, and a dress is just a dress." I said. 

"Depends on who wears the dress," he said and bent down to kiss me a couple of times. 

"My point exactly. You look hot and you smell fantastic," I ran my nose along his neck. 

His breath hitched in his throat and he let out a shaky sigh. "Okay, I better get going before you turn me into a horny monster, who won't be able to control his urges." 

I chuckled and locked my legs around him, pulling him closer to kiss me. He hummed with pleasure against my lips, but pulled back and looked at me. "Don't turn me on." 

I faked a shocked expression and looked innocently at him. "I would never!" Then I let go of him and let him walk towards the door. I stayed on the edge of the desk, my legs parted and my feet dangling over the floor. I leaned back on my hands, pushing my chest out and bit down on my lip. He turned and looked at me and gave me a serious stare.