48

Harry's hands were everywhere, like burning embers against my skin

Harry's hands were everywhere, like burning embers against my skin. His lips alternated between my neck, shoulder and lips, setting me on fire with the heat he left behind. I was pressed up against the wall in a toilet stall on the third floor. We had snuck off to have a few moments to ourselves, and we barely made it in behind closed doors, before Harry had me pinned against the wall. His kisses were hungry and desperate, riddled with passion. When he kissed me like that, I couldn't think straight or make any sensible decisions. It was raw, hot and feral.

His hand traveled up my thigh, under my silk dress, until it cupped my exposed crotch. I inhaled sharply, a deep breath followed by a small gasp, as he teasingly ran his finger over my slit. He pulled back from kissing me, just to smirk teasingly at me, as he gently ran his finger over my exposed skin.

"I've thought about these silly knickers all day," he said in a low voice while toying with the opening in the crotch area. "I've had filthy, dirty thoughts about what I could do to you." He cupped my heat, slowly letting his finger slip inside, stroking my clit ever so softly.

I arched my back to meet his touch, a little mewl escaping my lips. My eyes were on his and he held my gaze, as he started stimulating me. I gasped and rolled my head back against the wall, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of his touch.

"You are so beautiful, Peyton. Especially when you let go for me. I will do anything to make you feel good," he leaned close and whispered in my ear. The sound of his voice, his words and the way he was touching me, made me wet for him, which he immediately acknowledged. "You are so ready for me, aren't you?" He kissed me, swirling his tongue with mine. I moaned into his mouth, turning him even more on. He groaned and intensified the movement of his fingers. I was coming apart, my breath fast and heavy, while I was beginning to feel weak at the knees. My legs were shaking and I felt desperate for more of him.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispered as he pushed me closer to coming.

My hips moved in unison with his movements and I needed more friction. I needed to feel him inside of me. I let my hands run down his torso until they landed on his belt buckle. I struggled slightly to open his belt, because my legs were shaking and I couldn't focus when he was pushing me closer to my climax. He followed my hand movements with his eyes.

"Use your words, love. What do you want?" he repeated, obviously already aware of what I wanted, but in need of hearing me say it.

"You," I said in a shaky voice, struggling to keep myself together while my orgasm was building from the way he touched me. "I want to feel you inside me," I moaned and that very clearly struck a nerve with him, because he hurried to move his hand from under my dress to unbuckle his belt and release himself from his pants. He kissed me as he guided me to wrap my legs around his hips, while he carefully pulled my dress up, going out of his way to make sure it didn't rip or crinkle.

"Are you sure?" he said and I nodded desperately, out of breath and close to coming. He didn't waste any time aligning his hard erection with my entrance, pushing himself inside of me with a guttural groan. My pulse was really high when he started a steady rhythm and rolled his hips against me, trusting himself inside. I struggled to keep my voice down, immediately feeling slightly overstimulated.
"Is it okay?" he asked, making my heart swell with love for him. He was concerned for my well being even though I was clearly very turned on and into the way he made me feel.