34

Harry's hands were everywhere, burning with heat as he touched me

Harry's hands were everywhere, burning with heat as he touched me. I had barely unbuckled his belt before he turned us and pressed me against the door. His hands grabbed the hem of my dress and carefully pulled it up over my ass. He ran his index finger up along my slit on top of my lace panties, making me take a sharp breath. He looked at me with a naughty smirk.

"Do you like that?" He whispered as he ran his finger up and down a few extra times. I grabbed on to his shoulders and nodded while I tried my best to be quiet as a mouse. He slid his hand down the front of my panties, and let his finger repeat the motion with no fabric between us. I had to bite down on my lip not to make any noise. He slowly let his finger sink in to find my clit. He circled it with his finger, before he leaned close and hummed in my ear.

"You're so wet already," he whispered teasingly. He pulled his face back to look at me. There was something extremely erotic about the way he looked at me, his eyes studying my face, his mouth agape as his breathing elevated.

I moaned softly, but quickly clasped my hand over my mouth. Harry smiled cheekily and moved my hand away, so he could kiss me. The swirling of his tongue against mine was synchronized with the way his fingers rubbed between my legs. My hips bucked forward to meet his touch, but he just slowed down the pace of his fingers when I did so, making me look up at him with a desperate plea in my eyes. 

Harry moved his mouth from my lips to my neck, sucking and biting softly at my tender skin, his breath hot against my neck.  

"Please..." I whispered with a moan, "Don't slow down." 

"But I want to go slow," he said teasingly. "I want to make it last." 

"In a public toilet at a club in New York City?" I chuckled and forced him to look at me. He laughed quietly and made a 'why not?'-face at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the chin. "Public toilet sex is quick, hot and naughty. Not slow and lovely." 

He bit down on his lip not to laugh, but his eyes shone with amusement and excitement. "Very well, quick, hot and naughty it is then," he whispered and released himself from the confinement of his pants. He returned his fingers between my legs and stimulated me a little further, before he stepped back and sat down on the toilet lid, pulling me with him. I didn't need much guidance from there, my body knew exactly what to do. I lowered myself down on him, struggling to force a whimper back down my throat. Harry caught my mouth with his, muting some of my noises. But his tongue in my mouth, his hands guiding my body to move so perfectly with his, made me slightly lose control. He had to hush me more than once, but every time he was struggling not to laugh. He licked his thumb and started rubbing me at the same time, pushing me to the edge. My climax hit like a hot wave, my muscles clenching him hard and pushing him over the edge with me. I let out a small, slightly high-pitched whimper, and Harry covered my mouth with his hand, while he shook his head and almost cracked up laughing. 

Outside the toilet stall the door opened at the exact moment I whimpered and Niall's voice echoed in the tiled room. "Aye, good for you buddy. I won't tell security about ya."