49

We stumbled into the penthouse at almost 4AM

We stumbled into the penthouse at almost 4AM. Peyton was already busy unbuttoning my shirt, while I tried to guide us towards my bedroom. We nearly fell in the door, and Peyton laughed cutely as I caught her before she fell over. 

"Easy there, baby," I chuckled as she struggled with the last button on my shirt. She grabbed the placket on both sides and pulled forcefully, making the button spring off into the room somewhere. I gave her a shocked look and laughed when she removed my shirt in one quick move. Her hands caressed my bare chest before she peppered kisses over my chest and abs. I felt my breathing escalate as she made her way down my body. She looked up at me and placed her hand on my sternum, giving me a quick shove, so I sat down on the edge of my bed. 

She kneeled in front of me, between my parted legs, and unbuckled my belt. "Can I take these off you?" she asked and I nodded already out of breath. I lifted myself up to let her pull my pants and boxers off, leaving me naked in front of her. I had had my share of drinks throughout the night, but my libido was certainly not affected by it. The way she looked up at me could have been enough to push me over the edge. Nothing could compare to the feeling of her mouth, her tongue swirling around my tender tip, while she created the perfect amount of suction with her lips. I struggled to keep my focus, my eyes rolling shut all the time because the look of her was so hot, I almost exploded. 

"Peyton..." I tried to get her attention before I came. She was so consumed by pleasing me that she hardly heard me. I gently cupped the back of her head with my hands, my thumbs tucking her hair behind her ears. Her eyes flicked up to look at me, and I had to swallow hard and gather all my strength not to come. She stopped her movements and pulled back, looking questioningly at me. I ran a thumb over her swollen, spit-glistening bottom lip and lifted her chin so I had her attention. "This is fucking wonderful, and I'm so close," I said slightly out of breath, "but I really want to touch you now." 

She smiled cheekily and held her arms over her head for me to pull her dress off. I very carefully removed it, and she stood up in front of me, wearing the underwear and stockings I had been thinking of all day. I ran my hands over her nearly exposed bottom, and down the back of her thighs, following the seam on the back of the stockings. The garter belt was perfectly hugging her hips, and the black lace was so beautiful against her skin.I looked up at her and frankly I wanted to ravish her, but I was going to do my best to make it last.  

"You are so unbelievably sexy," I said and ran my hands over her hips. She rolled her lips into her mouth shyly, taking a deep breath through her nose to steady herself. I ran my thumb over the tiny clip holding her stockings and clicked it open on one side first and then the other. I rolled the stockings off her legs and she stepped out of them, while holding on to my shoulders. The garter belt and the crotchless panties were the next to go, until she was completely naked. I cupped her bottom with my hands, leaning her closer to me, so I could kiss her sternum and stomach. She let out a sharp breath as I ran my tongue over her nipples, her head rolling back, but her hands still on my shoulders, so she wouldn't fall over. "This is my favourite part of my birthday," I said against her skin, kissing a line up between her breasts.