School Bully White Moonlight 04

It was lunchtime.

    When Ruan Qingqing came to the grove, Qi Lan was already there.

    The boy leaned against the tree trunk, wearing a loose school uniform jacket, with his chin slightly raised, and a face full of evil and unruly.

    But when he saw her, his face visibly turned sour.

    Qi Lan is the bully of Sheng High School, and also the grass of Sheng High School.

    He is handsome and impeccable, even if his face is not good at this time, he is still very handsome.

    In Sheng High School and its surrounding schools, there are countless girls who like him, and there are countless girls who have been slept with by him.

    He has a good family background, is rich and beautiful, and is a famous cannon king. It is said that he has good sexual skills. After being slept with by him once, even a virgin woman will become a slut, and she will be inseparable from his cock from then on, and it is difficult to satisfy her.

    She longs to be fucked by him again.

    For this reason, even if she kneels down to lick him, becomes his sex slave under his crotch, a little bitch, and is called and dismissed by him at will, it doesn't matter.

    It's just that Qi Lan is quite picky.

    Basically, he will never fuck a pretty girl again after fucking her once.

    In the novel, probably only Bai Yueguang and the heroine Zhou Sisi were not fucked by him once and then said goodbye.

    The crow-feathered butterfly wings trembled slightly, Ruan Qingqing restrained her emotions, and a smile rose on her cold jade-like face.

    "Aqi."

    She rushed straight to the boy and took his arm intimately. Ruan Qingqing ignored the boy's cold face and seemed to have forgotten the "unpleasantness" between the two in the morning. She hummed softly: "I miss you."

    Qi Lan: "..."

    "Really?"

    This little bastard would miss him?

    Qi Lan gnashed his teeth silently.

    "Yes, I've been thinking about Aqi all morning." Gently unzipping the zipper of the school uniform jacket, Ruan Qingqing grabbed one of the boy's hands and slowly moved it to her chest, full of hints.

    In Ruan Qingqing's eyes, Qi Lan, the male protagonist, is a horny man. For all the women who come to him, he always adheres to the principle of not fucking them if he doesn't fuck them.

    Therefore, when facing him, she didn't spend much time on the plot, and just went straight to the point.

    Go to bed with him, find reasons to suck his blood, and make money from him.

    For more than a month, Ruan Qingqing's plot has been going smoothly.

    She thought it would be the same this time.

    But who knew...

    "Ruan Qingqing! What are you doing?!"

    Qi Lan quickly retracted his hand as if he was burned, his face flushed.

    He looked left and right, but didn't see anyone, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Ruan Qingqing: "..." ? ?

    ?

    ! ! !

    "Ruan Qingqing, if you want it, I will satisfy you tonight! You have to bear it now, not here."

    Qi Lan's eyes were a little red, as if he was extremely angry, and as if he was extremely sad, Ruan Qingqing's eyes flashed slightly.

    Then he stood on tiptoe and kissed Qi Lan's lips.

    "I can't bear it."

    Ruan Qingqing said while taking a breath.

    She touched Qi Lan's abdomen.

    Feeling that Qi Lan was already hard, she sneered silently.

    "Hiss."

    "Ruan Qingqing!"

    Qi Lan pushed Ruan Qingqing away, panting and growling at her: "You bastard!"

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    She? Bastard?

    Ruan Qingqing was stunned.

    She looked at the boy in a daze, and saw that the boy leaning against the tree had red eyes, staring at her, as if he was about to cry, with a pitiful look of being raped by her, which made her even more confused.

    One second, two seconds...

    The boy just looked at her silently, and there was no further action.

    So Ruan Qingqing tentatively approached the boy, stretched out her hand to poke his arm, and seeing that he did not resist, she stood on tiptoes and kissed the boy again, and then unzipped the boy's school uniform jacket...

    This time the boy did not push her away again.