School Bully Bai Yueguang 20

Ruan Qingqing frowned slightly.

    Qi Lan saw this and pulled her into his arms without waiting for Ruan Qingqing to speak, using teasing to cover up the momentary heartache.

    "We just came here to drink. I don't know her. She's just a stranger."

    "Are you jealous?"

    Qi Lan embraced Ruan Qingqing's waist possessively, and kissed the corner of her mouth gently. The slightly drunken smell spread between the two of them while he smiled and spoke: "Don't be jealous, okay? I only have you."

    "Really?"

    The male lead's acting skills are so good, and the feelings and emotions he showed at this moment are very appropriate. Bai Yueguang was successfully appeased by the male lead for more than half.

    But there are still doubts in her heart.

    She tilted her head to look at the beautiful and pure girl next to her, and saw that her face was pale, staring at her and Qi Lan's eyes, and Yingying seemed to be sad and crying.

    She immediately realized that this girl coveted Qi Lan, and pursed her pink lips unhappily.

    "Miss."

    A hint of real coldness flashed across her beautiful eyes.

    Ruan Qingqing raised her chin slightly, and said coldly and arrogantly: "You are too close to my boyfriend. Can you please sit on another sofa?"

    As she said that, she hugged Qi Lan's neck in a demonstrative manner, and her whole body leaned more closely into Qi Lan's arms.

    Girl: "..."

    Others: "..."

    At some point, there was no other noise in the entire box.

    In this mission world, Ruan Qingqing never really took the male protagonist Qi Lan seriously, let alone other people.

    Therefore.

    Ruan Qingqing never knew how much her real lethality was.

    The girl quickly blushed and cried in shame and anger and left the box.

    And her departure also made the atmosphere of the box "live".

    Qi Lan's younger brothers are all from Shenggao.

    When Ruan Xiaohua is not around, they can talk nonsense.

    When Ruan Xiaohua is around, they become serious.

    "Fuck, who is this girl?"

    "She's so hot."

    "Is it Ruan, Ruan Qingqing, the one who has been rumored to be dating Qi Lan for a long time?"

    "Oh my god, no one said she was so pretty?"

    "Yeah, they only said she was the school belle of Shenggao High School, but there are school belle in every school except our boys' high school, and even if you really see her

    , you will think she looks just like that." "Hiss, how come there are no photos of such a beautiful person? If the photos were circulated, she wouldn't be so unknown."

    "..."

    Sheng Chen's brothers muttered, and Qi Lan's brothers heard it and sneered in their hearts.

    Nonsense.

    The school belle is Shenggao High School.

    Why should we show it to outsiders?

    Sheng Chen licked his itchy back teeth. He looked at the stunning girl in his mortal enemy's arms with interest, and his heart was ready to make a move.

    Ruan Qingqing didn't notice his gaze because she had her back to Sheng Chen.

    Qi Lan saw it.

    Looking at Sheng Chen coldly, Qi Lan's expression was unusually calm, as calm as if he was looking at a corpse.

    His eyes were dark and gloomy, giving Sheng Chen the feeling that he was far more terrifying and dangerous than the irritable and easily angered him.

    Sheng Chen touched his nose and looked away.

    He felt a pity in his heart.

    …

    After a while, Ruan Qingqing was led out of the KTV by Qi Lan, followed by a younger brother of Qi Lan who had not drunk alcohol.

    Sitting in the back seat of the car, Ruan Qingqing showed some doubts at the right time when she heard Qi Lan beside her tell his younger brother about a destination.

    "Take you to play."

    "Very exciting."

    Qi Lan curled his lips, and his evil and handsome face was even more attractive in the interweaving of light and shadow.

    Ruan Qingqing nodded coldly, knowing that Qi Lan was going to take her to a hillside outside the city, which was a drag racing holy land in several surrounding cities.

    Qi Lan loved drag racing.

    He loved it more than the current Bai Yueguang.

    Therefore, when Bai Yueguang was waiting for him to act again, especially when Qi Lan was driving and racing with others, Qi Lan no longer had the interest to act with Bai Yueguang.

    With a gloomy face, he broke up with Bai Yueguang cleanly.