ntr: Brain Blank/Pure White Moonlight Character

ntr: Brain Blank/Pure White Moonlight Character (Page 1/1)

    *

    Difficult, uncomfortable...

    Where, where is this...

    A little water seeped out of the end of the red eyes, and the long eyelashes that curled and lifted trembled slightly. Ruan Qingqing looked at the mirror in front of her and bit her lip slightly.

    In the mirror was a beautiful girl wearing a suspender skirt.

    She had a loose bun.

    Her skin was white.

    The blush on her cheeks was particularly obvious.

    It was so hot...

    With both hands on the washstand, Ruan Qingqing opened her pink lips slightly, and the hot air she exhaled instantly blurred the mirror

    a little. The brain was blank.

    There was a feeling of being stuck when I worked a little.

    If I continued to think deeply

    , I would have a splitting headache. Ruan Qingqing leaned her forehead against the mirror and gasped for breath. She covered her head uncomfortably.

    At this moment, a series of soft system sounds, as if protecting some rare treasure, appeared in Ruan Qingqing's mind.

    "Host, this is a novel world."

    "You are the tasker."

    "You have become the pure white moonlight of the male protagonist He Qi in this novel world. Next, you just need to maintain the character of pure white moonlight and be careful not to let the male protagonist He Qi die."

    "It's very simple."

    "Relax, don't be afraid."

    "No one can hurt the host again."

    Um...

    what...

    "...Pure?...White moonlight?"

    "...Male protagonist?...He Qi?"

    Something seemed to flash in her mind. Ruan Qingqing looked at it carefully. It was a lot of familiar and unfamiliar text.

    Ruan Qingqing felt dizzy after reading less than a hundred words.

    He started to vomit.

    "Host."

    The system in the different space was so anxious.

    It looked at the uncomfortable Ruan Qingqing and wished it could take her place.

    Soon.

    The sound of the door lock being turned in the bathroom was heard.

    The system breathed a sigh of relief and cut off the link with Ruan Qingqing.

    "Blackout again?"

    The handsome man in a floral suit and pink hair frowned when he opened the door and saw Ruan Qingqing's appearance.

    But soon his expression changed.

    Smiling, he approached Ruan Qingqing and massaged her temples skillfully.

    "Hmm..."

    "Who?"

    Ruan Qingqing's reaction was a little slow.

    After several seconds, she realized the man's presence. She

    waved the man's hand away.

    Ruan Qingqing turned and looked at the man, confusion gradually emerged in her watery and charming eyes: "You..." "

    Me?"

    "I'm the duck you ordered, rich little Jiejie."

    Qu Yang bent down and looked at Ruan Qingqing at eye level, saying jokingly: "We just made love, and rich little Jiejie pretended not to know me. Tsk, rich little Jiejie is really ruthless."

    Ruan Qingqing understood the man's words with difficulty.

    When she understood everything.

    She found that she was being held by the man like a princess.

    Ruan Qingqing pursed her lips.

    Her breathing became heavier.

    Soon her body was placed on a soft and cool leather sofa.

    Ruan Qingqing moaned softly.

    Only then did she realize that since she opened her eyes, she had always felt a tingling sensation deep in her abdomen.

    As time went by, the tingling sensation became more and more obvious.

    And it seemed to be not limited to the abdominal cavity.

    Qu Yang sat down next to Ruan Qingqing.

    Facing the gazes of others in the box, he spread his hands and said lightly: "I blacked out again."

    Ruan Qingqing looked around.

    There was confusion and unfamiliarity in her eyes.

    The room was large and magnificent, and there were several people there.

    Ruan Qingqing looked at them.

    Then looked at Qu Yang.

    "Rich woman Jiejie, you ordered these guys too."

    Qu Yang said casually: "Take a closer look and see if we are all the types you like."

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Others: "..."