White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 06

White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 06 (Page 1/2)

    *

    Mu Yan waited for a long, long time in Disneyland that day.

    From early morning to sunset.

    From full of enthusiasm to indifference.

    His mood fluctuated greatly during this period.

    There was the anxiety of waiting, the urgency of wanting to see his boyfriend, the panic, irritability, suspicion, depression, anger, worry after not seeing him for a long time...

    Yes, there was also worry.

    In fact, as early as after the agreed time, after 10:30 in the morning, he knew that his boyfriend would not show up again.

    Recently, his boyfriend has been more and more perfunctory and indifferent to him, and he had a premonition that there would be problems.

    Waiting and waiting.

    The sweetheart he loved so much finally stood him up.

    Maybe he was a liar from the beginning.

    Maybe he was stage fright.

    Maybe he was tired of his boyfriend, or he didn't care much about this online relationship, or he already had a new relationship...

    Mu Yan thought of many possibilities in the amusement park that day.

    Almost every possibility indicated that he was abandoned and fooled, and his three years of sincere efforts were in vain.

    These possibilities were most likely true.

    But he still couldn't help worrying. He

    couldn't help making excuses for his boyfriend.

    For example, he might have encountered some trouble temporarily, or something very important, or the traffic might be too congested, or his boyfriend was extremely socially anxious, or he was seriously ill.

    And so on and so forth.

    This was unlike him.

    Very unlike him.

    He shouldn't be foolishly deceiving himself like a young boy with little social experience and easy to be deceived.

    The rose in his hand, which was originally fresh and tender, had already wilted, and the marshmallow, which was originally very white and fluffy, was also covered with dust and shrunk a little.

    Mu Yan finally threw them all into the trash can.

    Then he left the amusement park expressionlessly. He

    went back to the hotel and logged into PUBG.

    Immediately.

    All the negative emotions accumulated over the day broke out when he saw the gray avatar in the game friend list.

    Mu Yan had never lost his composure before.

    He smashed the computer.

   White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 06 (Page 2/2)

br> He smashed everything that could be smashed in the presidential suite.

    Sadness, anger, and a faint sense of despair filled his entire body. After that, Mu Yan seemed to have become a different person.

    Everyone in his company was trembling

    with fear. The childhood friends who had come to him to ask about the results of his dating stopped talking after seeing his appearance, and didn't even dare to make a joke.

    Mu Yan would log into PUBG on time every day.

    But the gray avatar never lit up again.

    There was not even a word of explanation.

    It just disappeared.

    ... One

    day.

    Two days.

    Three days...

    Mu Yan could use means to pull the person out of the virtual network, but he didn't do so.

    He thought that since the person didn't want to appear, then he should never appear again.

    He didn't want his first relationship to become so undignified.

    It would be good to end it quietly.

    No matter whether the person really had a secret or was just a liar, he would not sympathize with him, nor would he teach him a lesson.

    This is what Mu Yan thought.

    He did the same.

    He no longer paid attention to whether the gray avatar was online, and his daytime life became the same as usual.

    But when he woke up at midnight, Mu Yan would always dream about the past.

    "There are enemies ahead."

    "Brother Mu, come and loot the loot."

    "Save me, Brother Mu, I'm dying, hurry up and give me blood, and I need medicine."

    "..."

    The tender, familiar voice of a baby that could not be distinguished between male and female kept hovering in his dreams.

    He was smiling in his dreams, and his face was ashen when he woke up.

    Until this night.

    When the dream was about to break, and the soft voice was only a little bit of the tail, a series of very clear familiar voices suddenly ran through his mind.

    "Big brother..."

    "This is for you, big brother, it's sweet..."

    "Sorry, big brother..."

    Mu Yan woke up with a dazed look.

    For a long time.

    He put his arms over his eyes and muttered to himself: "Are you crazy?"